Last Updated on February 2, 2022 by Kathryn Donangelo
These Valentine’s Day Cake Mix Cookies take less 20 minutes to make and is made with 4 ingredients. These cookies will make the best treat! Made with Strawberry Cake Mix and topped with festive sprinkles!
These Valentine’s Day Cake Mix Cookies take less than 5 minutes to prepare and bake in less than 10 minutes. These will save you if you need to bring cookies for work, classroom parties, or to surprise your Valentine! Plus, who doesn’t love Cake Mix Cookies?!
If you love Funfetti Cake Mix you HAVE to try my Funfetti Cake Mix Cookie Bars, Cake Batter Sprinkle Cookies, Funfetti Dunkaroo Dip and Funfetti Dunkaroo Cheesecake Bites that use Funfetti Cake Mix! You will be so happy you did!
Did I mention you just need one mixing bowl to make these cookies? They are that easy and you don’t even need any fancy mixers. A wooden spoon or spatula will do.
The cookie dough will be the consistency of a thick-like cake batter.
There is so much to love when baking with Cake Mix because 1) it’s delicious and 2) its super convenient and requires minimal prep- I’m talking less than 5 minutes! Valentine’s Day is the perfect day to make these cookies because they are gorgeous and everyone will love them!
Add these cookies to goodie bags and hand them out to friends, family or neighbors for a sweet and delicious treat.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THESE VALENTINE’S DAY CAKE MIX COOKIES
- Strawberry Cake Mix: you can also use vanilla cake mix and dye the batter with red food coloring if you prefer vanilla flavor over strawberry.
- Vegetable oil or canola oil
- Sprinkles: Valentine’s Day themed sprinkles are always my go-to for this recipe but you can use any sprinkles you prefer!
CAKE MIX COOKIES
To bake up your favorite cake mix flavor you can! If you love chocolate cake, make Chocolate Cake Mix Cookie, or if you love French vanilla cake, you can make French Vanilla Cookies. Simply add 2 eggs and 1/2 cup of vegetable oil or canola oil. Mix all of the ingredients together and bake at 350 degrees for 9-12 minutes. That is the base recipe for Cake Mix Cookies and the rest is up to you to customize!
There is just something about cake mix cookies that everyone loves! Cake Mix Cookies are just what they sound like. They have a consistency of a soft cookie and a cake-like flavor so you get the best of both worlds. You don’t have to make your own cake mix and there are so many different flavors you can try!
You can add as many or less sprinkles that you want to these cookies. The strawberry cake mix flavor is my favorite with this particular Valentine’s Day cookie recipe because it’s pink and has a hint of strawberry flavor!
ADD CHOCOLATE TO THESE VALENTINE’S DAY CAKE MIX COOKIES
If you have more time and want to add more to these cookies, dip half of the cookie in melted white or milk chocolate and add sprinkles. If you dip these cookies in milk chocolate, the cookies may remind you of a chocolate covered strawberry! 🙂
LOOKING FOR OTHER VALENTINE’S DAY IDEAS? TRY THESE!
- Sweetheart Brownies
- Sugar Cookie Bars (with pink frosting)
- Cherry Hand Pies
- Heart-Shaped Pizza
- Romantic Cheese Plate
- Brownie Mix Cookies
- Baked Donuts with Chocolate Icing
- 25+ Healthy Valentine’s Day Treats
- Lemon Cheesecake Bars
CAN’T GET ENOUGH?
Subscribe and I’ll send all my newest and FREE recipes to your inbox! You can also keep up with me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook. If you make this recipe, please let me know how it turned out! Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram so I can see and feature you!
Valentine's Day Cake Mix Cookies
- 1 package of Strawberry Cake Mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil or canola oil
- Sprinkles for decoration
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F. Mix together all of the ingredients until combined. I added some sprinkles to the mix as well!
- Roll cookies into golf-ball size or use a mini ice-cream scoop (2 tablespoons) to get a perfect shape. Place onto a lightly greased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart. Add sprinkles to the tops and bake for 9-12 minutes or until edges start to brown. Cool for a few minutes and enjoy!