Last Updated on
These Sweet Sprinkle Pudding Cookies are made with pudding mix and are super easy to make. They are loaded with sprinkles and frosted with a light icing.
I’m a sucker for sprinkles. What can I say? There is just something about those gems that makes a cookie so much better. A few years ago I made these Cheesecake Sprinkle Cookies and they were amazing. Want to know the secret ingredient? Pudding Mix! These cookies are somewhat similar, instead of the white chocolate chips being on the inside, I lightly drizzled them on the outside with melted white chocolate and added more sprinkles.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THESE SPRINKLE PUDDING COOKIES
Vanilla pudding mix
These Sprinkle Pudding Cookies are addicting. These are buttery. These are delicious. I just used regular vanilla pudding mix but you can certainly use whatever flavor pleases you.
WHY USE PUDDING MIX?
The pudding mixes gives theses cookies a subtle flavor and makes them extra soft. These cookies require no chilling time so you can whip these up and have them in your belly in under 30 minutes. These are also ridiculously easy to make!
LOOKING FOR OTHER DELICIOUS COOKIE IDEAS?
CAN’T GET ENOUGH?
Subscribe and I’ll send all my newest and FREE recipes to your inbox! You can also keep up with me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook. If you make this recipe, please let me know how it turned out! Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram so I can see and feature you!
Sprinkle Pudding Cookies
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter; room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg plus 1 egg yolk
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- Dash of salt
- 1 3.5 ounce packet of vanilla pudding
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup of sprinkles; plus 2 Tbsp
- 1/3 cup white chocolate; melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet and set aside.
- In a bowl with a hand mixer or Kitchen Aid mixer beat the butter, sugars, eggs and vanilla together until combined. Scrape the sides of the bowl when necessary.
- Next, add in the baking powder, salt, pudding mix, flour and 1/3 cup sprinkles. Mix until combined.
- Scoop cookies with a mini ice cream scoop and place on cookie sheet 2 inches apart. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Don't over bake, these are best super soft!
- Let cookies cool for 10 minutes, in the meantime melt white chocolate. When cookies are cooled, drizzle white chocolate on top then sprinkle more sprinkles. Enjoy!