As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Read the full disclosure here.
These soft and chewy Circus Animal Cookie Blondies are buttery and sweet. Pieces of the famous Circus Animal Cookies are in each bite!
Be sure to also try my Circus Animal Sugar Cookies!
CIRCUS ANIMAL BLONDIES
I wanted to share an extra special treat recipe with you all that consists of some of my favorite cookies! I present to you….Circus Animal Blondies!
Who doesn’t love these good old fashioned famously legendary Circus Animal Cookies?! I know I sure love them. It’s hard not to love a pink and white frosted cookie that is covered in sprinkles, am I wrong? These cookies definitely remind me of a childhood treat.
These Circus Animal Blondies are made with a basic buttery blondie batter and then I added crushed Circus Animal Cookie pieces, sprinkles and then topped them with more cookies. They smell like heaven when they come out of the oven.
You want to be sure to let these cool until they are set for at least 10-15 minutes. Otherwise the frosting from the animal cookies will smear when you cut them into bars.
These cookie bars resemble a dense butter cookie and cake with lots of cookie pieces and sprinkles in between. This dessert is such a treat for both adults and kids.
I know for a fact that any child would love these because I made these for a BBQ and these were the biggest hit for the kiddos! We had to hide them until they all ate all of there dinner so it was a perfect bribe!
These would make a great after school treat for the kids or event a dessert for their lunch boxes.
LOOKING FOR OTHER DESSERTS WITH SPRINKLES? TRY THESE!
- Easy Rainbow Sprinkle Cookies
- Cake Batter Sprinkle Cookies
- Birthday Cake Rice Krispie Treats
- Funfetti ‘Dunkaroo’ Cheesecake Bites
- Cupcake Muddy Buddies
- Homemade Pop Tarts
- Italian Ricotta Cookies
- Cherry Hand Pies
- Dunkaroo Dip
CAN’T GET ENOUGH?
Subscribe and I’ll send all my newest and FREE recipes to your inbox! You can also keep up with me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook. If you make this recipe, please let me know how it turned out! Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram so I can see and feature you!
Circus Animal Blondies
- 3/4 cup butter; salted and room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 2 cups Circus Animal Cookies
- 1/4 cup sprinkles, plus more to sprinkle on top
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. In a stand mixer or electric hand mixer, cream the butter and sugar until creamy and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time until combined. Add the vanilla extract and mix for another 30 seconds until mixture is smooth and combined.
- Add the flour and baking powder and mix until the dough starts to come together. The consistency will be like a thicker cake batter. Fold in the Circus Animal Cookie pieces and sprinkles until combined.
- Grease a 9 x 13 inch baking dish and pour batter evenly. I used a spoon to smooth out the thick batter. Top with more cookies and more sprinkles.
- Bake for 25- 30 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool completely on a cooling rack. Slice into squares with a sharp knife and serve. Enjoy!
- You want to be sure to let these cool until they are set for at least 10-15 minutes. Otherwise the frosting from the animal cookies will smear when you cut them into bars.