Last Updated on
These are my new favorite cookies. Not only do they resemble a cheesecake flavor, they also melt in your mouth with a perfect light richness in flavor. These cookies make the perfect sweet treat when you are wanting a bite of cheesecake and a cookie…I love combining two completely different treats into one simple recipe.
Cheesecake Sprinkle Cookies
- 1 cups of unsalted butter; softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 package of cheesecake pudding mix (if you can't find it at your
- grocery store you can use vanilla flavor)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugars together. Slowly beat in the egg and vanilla extract until combined (it will look grainy).
- Slowly add in the flour, pudding mix, and baking soda and mix until cookie dough is formed. With a wooden spoon or spatula, add in the white chocolate chips and sprinkles until combined evenly throughout the dough.
- Place cookie dough in the refriderator to set for about 30 minutes, or until cookie dough is firm.
- With a mini ice-cream scoop (this is how your cookies will come out perfectly shaped), scoop cookies and place on a cookie sheet lined with a silpat mat of parchment paper. Place about 1 inch from each other and bake for 12-15 minutes until cookies are golden brown. Enjoy!