Last Updated on November 12, 2020 by Kathryn Donangelo
These Cheesecake Sprinkle Cookies make the ultimate dessert! They taste like a sugar cookie with a hint of cheesecake and tons of sprinkles!
These Cheesecake Sprinkle Cookies are one of my favorite cookies I have made. Not only do they resemble a cheesecake flavor, they also melt in your mouth with a perfect light richness in flavor.
These cookies make the perfect sweet treat when you are wanting a bite of cheesecake and a cookie…I love combining two completely different treats into one simple recipe.
This cookie dough is so beautiful it is hard to resist eating it straight from the bowl!
I love baking with cake mixes and pudding mix if you couldn’t already tell by my other sweet treat recipes! I used cheesecake pudding mix which gives it the cheesecake flavor. If you are not able to find the cheesecake flavor, you can always use the vanilla flavor. They are very similar in flavor!
THESE CHEESECAKE SPRINKLE COOKIES ARE
- So buttery, chewy and everything you want in a cookie
- The perfect combination of a sugar cookie and cheesecake
- Irresistible, I guarantee you can’t have just one cookie!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THESE CHEESECAKE SPRINKLE COOKIES
Cheesecake pudding mix
White chocolate chips
LOOKING FOR OTHER DELICIOUS COOKIES?
- Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies
- Soft and Buttery Snickerdoodles
- Cake Mix Sprinkle Cookies
CAN’T GET ENOUGH?
Subscribe and I’ll send all my newest and FREE recipes to your inbox! You can also keep up with me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook. If you make this recipe, please let me know how it turned out! Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram so I can see and feature you!
Cheesecake Sprinkle Cookies
- 1 cups of unsalted butter; softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 3.4 oz. package of cheesecake pudding mix (if you can't find it at your grocery store, use vanilla flavor)
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugars together. Slowly beat in the egg and vanilla extract until combined (it will look grainy).
- Slowly add in the flour, pudding mix, and baking soda and mix until cookie dough is formed. With a wooden spoon or spatula, add in the white chocolate chips and sprinkles until combined evenly throughout the dough.
- Place cookie dough in the refriderator to set for about 30 minutes, or until cookie dough is firm.
- With a mini ice-cream scoop (this is how your cookies will come out perfectly shaped), scoop cookies and place on a cookie sheet lined with a silpat mat of parchment paper. Place about 1 inch from each other and bake for 12-15 minutes until cookies are golden brown. Enjoy!