Last Updated on November 11, 2020 by Kathryn Donangelo
Valentine’s Day is right around the corner! I have the perfect treats to make that are both sweet and healthy! Your loved ones will love these sweet treats!
I can’t believe how quickly Valentine’s Day is coming up! I have complied over 25 tasty, easy and healthy sweet treats for you to make this Valentine’s Day. From chocolate truffles, to chocolate stuffed strawberries, custard, cheesecake and more!
Some treats that I love making for Valentine’s Day are these Cake Mix Cookies and my Sweetheart Chocolate Brownies. I wanted to make some extra healthy treats this year and these are all so perfect! For the last few years my husband and I have enjoyed our Valentine’s Day at home with this delicious homemade Cheese Platter AKA, our favorite! There are so many delicious options to choose from so choose wisely!
1. Pink Power Smoothie from Kathryn’s Kitchen Blog
4. Raspberries with White Chocolate Chips from To Simply Inspire
7. Paleo Strawberry Heart Fudge from The Holy Mess
8. Chocolate Covered Fruit Truffles from Amanda’s Cookin’
9. Healthy Chocolate Pudding from Everyday Delicious
10. Skinny Chocolate Banana Muffins from Kathryn’s Kitchen Blog
13. Valentine’s Day Chocolate Strawberries from The Inspiration Edit
20. Low-Carb Keto Custard from Wholesome Yum
21. Heart “Beet” Strawberry Smoothie from Just Beet It
22. Love Emoji Oranges from Eats Amazing
23. Strawberry Ladybugs from The Soccer Mom Blog
24. Frozen Watermelon Pops from Sunny Sweet Days
25. Chocolate Hummus from Recipes From A Pantry
26. Vegan Spicy Chocolate from Mind, Body, Spirt Well Being
27. Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Pudding from Low Carb Africa
28. 3-Ingredient Vegan Chocolate Truffles from The Vegan Minimalist
29. Vegan Chocolate Fudge from Happy Kitchen
30. Healthy Brownie Cheesecake from Happy Kitchen