Last Updated on June 29, 2022 by Kathryn Donangelo
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MazolaHeartHealth #CollectiveBias
I love everything about a refreshing Greek Salad! This salad has all of the authentic ingredients in a Greek Salad plus creamy avocado! February is Heart Health Month!
This mouthwatering Avocado Greek Salad is everything you want in a salad. It’s quick, easy, better for you, and jam-packed with flavor.
In this Avocado Greek Salad recipe, I swapped out olive oil and replaced it with heart-healthy corn oil so this salad is even more beneficial for you!
I like to cut my vegetables into bite-sized pieces so they are easy to eat without a knife. This dressing is so incredibly easy to make you will want to make this often. I like to keep my dressing in a mason jar and keep it in the fridge and use it throughout the week on other salads we make for dinner!
This Avocado Greek Salad is the perfect way to start a meal! Since these vegetables are so robust, you can prep this all before and let the veggies chill in the refrigerator. This salad is exceptional when served cold.
If you want to add even more crunch to this salad, top this Greek Salad with my Homemade Croutons!
GREEK SALAD INGREDIENTS
- Roma tomatoes
- English or regular cucumber
- Red onion
- Green bell pepper
- Kalamata olives
- Feta cheese
- Lettuce; optional
Every great salad needs an amazing salad dressing to go with it!
- Mazola Corn Oil
- Red wine vinegar
- Granulated garlic
- Salt + pepper
LOOKING FOR OTHER SALAD RECIPES? TRY THESE!
- Tomato Prosciutto Caprese Salad
- Tomato and Artichoke Salad with Mint Dressing
- Antipasto Salad
- Melon Caprese
- Arugula Parmesan Salad
- Classic Tomato Caprese
- Spinach Bacon Salad
I also have a vast array of pasta salad recipes too! Some of my favorite recipes are Classic Italian Pasta Salad, Vegetable Pasta Salad, Spinach Artichoke Tortellini Salad, Chicken Ranch Pasta Salad, and Mediterranean Pasta Salad!
CAN’T GET ENOUGH?
Subscribe and I’ll send all my newest and FREE recipes to your inbox! You can also keep up with me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook.
Avocado Greek Salad
For the Greek Salad
- 4 medium Roma tomatoes diced
- 2 medium Regular cucumber; peeled chopped
- 1/2 small red onion chopped
- 1 green bell pepper; seeds removed chopped
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives; drained, pitted, sliced
- 4 oz. about 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 medium avocado; cubed
- 2 cups lettuce of your choice; optional
For the Greek Salad Dressing
- 1/3 cup Mazola Corn Oil
- 2 1/2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 lemons; juiced
- 1/2 tsp. sugar
- 3/4 tsp. oregano
- 1/2 tsp. basil
- 1/4 tsp. granulated garlic
- 1/4-1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Add all of your vegetables, olives, and feta cheese in a large salad bowl.
- In a mason jar or small bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients for the salad dressing.
- Toss the salad with about 3 tablespoons of the dressing and then sprinkle with salt, pepper and more oregano. Add more salad dressing as needed to suit your personal taste. Serve immediately or let it sit in the frige until ready to serve. Enjoy this heart healthy salad!
Leave a Reply