As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Read the full disclosure here.
This Crunchy Peanut Butter Chocolate Granola is the ultimate breakfast sweet treat! Crunch, sweet, chocolaty and has a hint of peanut butter!
I love crunchy granola, chewy granola, granola bars, and granola that is spiced up with all kinds of yummy goodness. First off, chocolate + peanut butter= the perfect combination… ever!
This chocolate granola is loaded with chocolate and peanut butter flavors. There are also bits of chocolate chips that will make the granola still together for more chocolate flavor.
Enjoy this granola as cereal, just add milk or almond milk! You can also add this granola to yogurt for an extra tasty yogurt parfait, yum!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THIS CRUNCHY PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE GRANOLA
LOOKING FOR OTHER HEALTHY BREAKFAST RECIPES? TRY THESE!
- Glazed Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins
- Blueberry Oatmeal Breakfast Muffins
- Fluffy Vanilla Yogurt Pancakes
- Greek Yogurt Banana Almond Muffins
- Green Detox Smoothie
- Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal
- Raspberry Oatmeal Bars
CAN’T GET ENOUGH?
Subscribe and I’ll send all my newest and FREE recipes to your inbox! You can also keep up with me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook. If you make this recipe, please let me know how it turned out! Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram so I can see and feature you!
Crunchy Peanut Butter Chocolate Granola
- 3 cups of old-fashioned oats
- 3 Tbsp unsweetend cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup slightly chopped almonds or peanuts
- 3/4 cup crunch or creamy peanut butter
- 2/3 cup of honey
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 c-1 cup chocolate chips quantity is up to your preference
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large bowl, mix the oats, cocoa powder, and almonds until combined.
- In a microwavable bowl, melt the peanut butter, honey, and butter until combined. Stir until smooth then mix in vanilla extract. Pour over oats and and stir until oats are covered in the peanut butter mixture and are moist.
- Place in a cookie sheet lined with foil or a silpat mat and bake for 30 minutes, and flipping every 10 minutes. Once done, sprinkle in chocolate chips. Cool for about 20 minutes and enjoy!