Last Updated on January 10, 2021 by Kathryn Donangelo
This Strawberry Chocolate Chip Oatmeal will make any more sweet! Creamy cinnamon oats are mixed with strawberries and chocolate chips!
These strawberry chocolate chip oats are swirled with melted chocolate chips and deliciously sweet pieces of strawberries. Not only is this tasty oatmeal delicious, it is nutritious too! There is plenty of fiber in these oats to keep you satisfied until lunch time.
One of the best things about these oats is you make them the day before! No need to rush in the morning, all you do is grab and go.
Mornings can be tough, especially when you are in a rush…so these make-ahead oats come in handy because you can prep them the night before to ensure a healthy breakfast the next morning.
I never understand when people say “I don’t have time for breakfast”. We all have time for breakfast, you just need to make the time… This Strawberry Chocolate Chip Oatmeal is gluten-free, dairy-free, and just about sugar free. What a perfect way to start the day! They literally only take about 10 minutes to whip up, so get cooking in the kitchen!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THIS STRAWBERRY CHOCOLATE CHIP OATMEAL
Almond milk, or regular milk
LOOKING FOR OTHER SWEET BREAKFAST IDEAS?
- Fluffy Vanilla Yogurt Pancakes
- Cinnamon Roll Bake
- Lemon Poppy Seed Bread
- Skinny Chocolate Banana Muffins
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
If you make this recipe, please let me know how it turned out Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram!
CAN’T GET ENOUGH?
Strawberry Chocolate Chip Oatmeal
- 1 cup of almond milk; unsweetened
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oatmeal
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries; chopped
- 2 Tbsp mini dark chocolate chips
- In a small to medium sized sauce-pan, bring almond milk to a light boil.
- Add in the oats, honey, and cinnamon and mix until oats are fully cooked...about 5-8 minutes.
- Once oats are cooked, mix in chopped strawberries and top with mini chocolate chips. Enjoy! 🙂