Last Updated on
This Creamy Pomegranate Power Smoothie is antioxidant packed and has plenty of vitamins that your body loves. Make this as part of your breakfast or snack!
“I received free samples of POM Wonderful mentioned in this post. By posting this recipe I am entering a recipe contest sponsored by POM Wonderful and am eligible to win prizes associated with the contest. I was not compensated for my time.”
I’m excited to share this smoothie recipe with you today!
1) It is super healthy and it’s packed with antioxidants- which is super important to our daily diets. How can something that tastes so delicious be so good for us? Well it’s true!
2) It has all of my favorite fruits in it!
A smoothie is one of the easiest ways to get an abundance of vitamins into our daily diets. The good part is that this smoothie is tasty you will forget how healthy this is for you. With the addition of yogurt, this smoothie is extra creamy and is perfectly balanced in flavors. The Greek yogurt also gives this smoothie some protein so you won’t be full 10 minutes after you drink it. There is no added sugar because the fruit is naturally sweet already. The sweetness from the yogurt and the tart from the POM Wonderful 100% Juice makes the tastiest smoothie!
Let’s talk about POM Wonderful 100% Pomegranate Juice . Each pomegranate is whole-pressed to capture polyphenol antioxidants from the rind, pith and arils. There is a TON of potassium in each pomegranate. In fact, it helps maintain muscle function. Every 8 ounce serving packs as much as the average banana. Each 1/2 cup of juice contains about 3 grams of fiber! These are #CrazyHealthy and these beauties are California-grown (just like me). You can find them in season October through January.
Whenever I feel extra dehydrated my go to is always a fresh smoothie to revitalize my body. Many of the times when we purchase smoothies, we don’t realize how much added sugar is being contributed to our drinks. Pre-made smoothies are packed with calories and loaded with both good and bad sugars. Long story short- make your smoothies at home. You will save money, extra calories, and you will know exactly what is going into them.
CAN’T GET ENOUGH?
Subscribe and I’ll send all my newest and FREE recipes to your inbox! You can also keep up with me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook. If you make this recipe, please let me know how it turned out! Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram so I can see and feature you!
Creamy Pomegranate Power Smoothie
- 3/4 cup POM Wonderful 100% Pomegranate Juice
- 1 cup of vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 banana; preferably ripe
- 1/2 cup raspberries; fresh
- 1/2 cup strawberries; fresh and cut in quarters
- 1 small apple; peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup pineapple; cut into chunks
- 1 Tbsp. chia seeds
- Pomegranate seeds; optional
- 1-2 cups of ice
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and top with pomegranate seeds (optional). Enjoy this healthy beverage!