Last Updated on
I received samples of Sweet Home Farm Granola and I wasn’t sure what to do with it at first. I love granola and all of the ways you can incorporate it in my recipes! I love yogurt with berries and granola in the morning for breakfast which led me into this creation. I am guilty of occasionally having ice cream for dessert..well, once I made this I wasn’t wanting my ice cream anymore. This is a healthier alternative and you don’t have to feel guilty for splurging on this tasty frozen treat!
Breakfast Yogurt Granola Cups
- 2 cups of Greek yogurt; any flavor
- ½ cup raspberries; roughly chopped
- Sweet Home Farm French Vanilla Granola
- Blueberries for topping; optional
- In a small bow, combine the yogurt and raspberries
- Line a cupcake baking pan with cupcake liners. Lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Spoon in the yogurt mixture into each liner. Sprinkle the tops with granola and let freeze for about a hour. You can also sprinkle on blueberries as well. Enjoy!