Last Updated on
These frozen Breakfast Yogurt Granola Cups make a sweet and healthy option!! Creamy yogurt is topped with granola and fresh fruit for a bite size treat!
One of my favorite snacks or breakfast treats is yogurt and granola in the morning. I especially love adding fresh fruit to my yogurt which led me to this creation. I am guilty of occasionally having ice cream for dessert and this is a tasty and healthy alternative! There is no need to feel guilty for splurging on this simple frozen treat.
These yogurt bites are creamy, refreshing, satisfying and take minutes to whip up. You can add any fresh fruit you like and use your favorite yogurt flavor for these treats. The combinations of flavors are endless!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THESE BREAKFAST YOGURT GRANOLA CUPS
LOOKING FOR OTHER SWEET & HEALTHY TREATS?
CAN’T GET ENOUGH?
Subscribe and I’ll send all my newest and FREE recipes to your inbox! You can also keep up with me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook. If you make this recipe, please let me know how it turned out! Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram so I can see and feature you!
Breakfast Yogurt Granola Cups
- 2 cups of Greek yogurt; any flavor
- ½ cup raspberries; roughly chopped
- 1 cup Vanilla Granola
- Blueberries for topping; optional
- In a small bow, combine the yogurt and raspberries
- Line a cupcake baking pan with cupcake liners. Lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Spoon in the yogurt mixture into each liner. Sprinkle the tops with granola and let freeze for about a hour. You can also sprinkle on blueberries as well. Enjoy!