Last Updated on
This post has been sponsored by Cultivated Foods, LLC. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
These Meatless Veggie Omelette Bites are perfect for breakfast and busy mornings! They are packed with protein, fiber and plenty of nutritious veggies!
What I love most about HAPPY LITTLE PLANTS® product is that it can be prepared the same way as ground beef and ground turkey. You can either cook it in a pan, on a grill, or even over a campfire! You can get creative with this plant-based protein and cook it any way you prefer. But seriously, this cooks just like meat—so you have nothing to worry about.
This recipe requires a few simple steps:
I’m not a vegan or vegetarian, but I am always willing to try new products that are beneficial to me while also being delicious. It’s always beneficial to load of up on protein for breakfast because it keeps you fueled for hours.
HAPPY LITTLE PLANTS® product is a great alternative when I am wanting something meatless and protein packed. I found this product at my local Safeway store in the refrigerated meat aisle. Safeway is always my go-to store for anything I need because it makes my shopping experience so much easier, plus they have the best deals.
Want to save money?! Download the Safeway app on your phone and save $3.00 when you purchase 1 HAPPY LITTLE PLANTS® products! (*while supplies last)
HOW TO STORE HAPPY LITTLE PLANTS
- For best quality and shelf-life, HAPPY LITTLE PLANTS® should be treated as any perishable item. Don’t keep it out of the refrigerator for too long, and cook it as soon as possible after opening.
- Before you open the package, you can freeze these protein-packed plants for up to 3 months. If you store it in the refrigerator, be sure to use it by the “use by” date printed on the package.
- After opening the package, make sure you refrigerate the unused portion and cook it within 5 days after opening to keep these plant pals tasting great.
BENEFITS OF THESE OMELETTE BITES
- HAPPY LITTLE PLANTS® Product has no preservatives, 20 grams of Protein and 3 grams of fiber per serving.
- HAPPY LITTLE PLANTS® Product has far fewer calories and saturated fat compared to other plant-based meat brands*.
- You can prep these Meatless Veggie Omelette bites in advance for a super easy breakfast.
- These bites are perfect for on the go and are packed with veggies!
HOW TO COOK HAPPY LITTLE PLANTS®PLANT-BASED GROUND
- Place 1 tablespoon of oil in a large nonstick skillet.
- Heat oil over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Add ground meat alternative to skillet, break apart into pieces, and gently stir to lightly coat with the oil.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until the product reaches an internal temperature of 165°F, as measured by a meat thermometer—about 10-12 minutes.
- Use as desired in favorite recipes.
LOOKING FOR OTHER MEATLESS BREAKFAST OPTIONS? TRY THESE!
- Crustless Veggie Quiche
- Fluffy Vanilla Yogurt Pancakes
- Smoked Salmon Breakfast Pizza
- Honey Poppyseed Fruit Salad
- Strawberry Chocolate Chip Oatmeal
CAN’T GET ENOUGH?
Meatless Veggie Omelette Bites
- 8 whole eggs
- 1 cup HAPPY LITTLE PLANTS®; unseasoned
- 8 whole eggs
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 package fresh spinach
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 2 Tbsp. green onions sliced
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place 1 tablespoon of oil in a large nonstick skillet. Heat oil over medium heat for 2 minutes. Add HAPPY LITTLE PLANTS® to skillet and break apart into pieces and gently stir to lightly coat with the oil. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the product reaches an internal temperature of 165°F, as measured by a meat thermometer, about 10-12 minutes.
- Heat and coat skillet with nonstick cooking spray, at medium heat; cook and stir spinach until wilted. Remove from heat and cool spinach. Squeeze spinach to remove excess moisture and coarsely chop.
- Whisk eggs together in a large bowl. Add cooked HAPPY LITTLE PLANTS®, spinach, bell pepper, green onions, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Mix well until combined.
- Grease muffins cups and pour the egg mixture in each about 3/4 full. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the egg mixture has risen and is firm. Enjoy immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Don’t forget this awesome offer! Save $3.00 when you purchase 1 HAPPY LITTLE PLANTS® products.
*This recipe has been sponsored by © Cultivated Foods, LLC. All thoughts and opinions are my own.