Last Updated on August 30, 2021 by Kathryn Donangelo
This Smoke Salmon & Avocado Breakfast Pizza will brighten up any morning! If you love pizza and smoked salmon, you will love this!
What’s better than avo-toast for breakfast? Smoked Salmon and Avocado breakfast pizza for breakfast! That’s right.
This protein-packed savory breakfast is easy to make and only requires a few ingredients! This Smoked Salmon & Avocado Breakfast Pizza would be a great addition to your weekend breakfast or brunch. I loooooove the cold-smoked salmon from Whole Foods and I love having any excuse to go there to pick it up. This recipe is a perfect excuse.
I was too impatient to wait until breakfast to eat this the first time around..(at least I’m being honest!) So we had this for dinner instead..I made this a second time for breakfast and it hit the spot. You can add extra protein to this by frying a couple eggs and adding them to top this off! Y U M.
I love how grocery stores such as Whole Food’s and Trader Joe’s have fresh pizza dough available. I love to roll my pizza dough out on my own so I can determine how thick or think I want my crust. If this isn’t your thing then I would just stick to the store bought pre-cooked crust and it will work just fine!
WHAT YOU NEED TO MAKE THIS SMOKED SALMON & AVOCADO BREAKFAST PIZZA
Store bought pizza dough
LOOKING FOR OTHER SMOKED SALMON RECIPES?
- Smoked Salmon Roll Ups
- Smoked Salmon Breakfast Bagel
- Sweet Potato Toast Ideas
- Smoked Salmon Flatbread
CAN’T GET ENOUGH?
Subscribe and I’ll send all my newest and FREE recipes to your inbox! You can also keep up with me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook. If you make this recipe, please let me know how it turned out! Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram so I can see and feature you!
Smoked Salmon & Avocado Breakfast Pizza
- 4 Tablespoons of cream cheese
- 1 Tbsp. fresh chives chopped
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1 store bought pizza dough
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 cup of mozzarella cheese; shredded
- 1/4 pound of smoked salmon
- 1/2 an avocado sliced thinly
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, chives and crushed garlic. Mix well until combined.
- Drizzle the olive oil onto the pizza base and spread with the cream cheese mixture. Top with the shredded mozzarella cheese and bake in the oven for 10 minutes or until the mozzarella has melted through.
- Remove from oven; top with the salmon slices and avocado slices. Sprinkle with black pepper, slice and serve!