Last Updated on
This delicious Funfetti ‘Dunkaroo’ Dip is made with only 4 ingredients and tastes exactly like the real Dunkaroo dip from back in the day!
If you grew up in the 90’s and early 2000’s then you already know that Dunkaroos were the best snack ever! I remember eating these in my school lunches, after school snacks, and little play dates with friends. We were all obsessed with them because Dunkaroos were the best.
The original Dunkaroos came in a little pack with cinnamon cookies and this deliciously sweet vanilla or chocolate frosting sprinkle dip. You would rip the wrapper off and then you would dunk the cookies in the dip for the perfect treat…hence the name ‘dunkaroos’! You just couldn’t go wrong with this old favorite beloved snack.
THIS HOMEMADE DUNKAROO DIP IS
- So light, fluffy, sweet and creamy
- Taste just like the original Dunkaroo dip
- Incredibly easy to make with only 4 ingredients
- Low-fat so you don’t have to feel bad in indulging!
This Funfetti ‘Dunkaroo’ Dip takes almost no time to whip up and is so easy, even your little ones can make this. Serve this as a snack, dessert, party, or after school sweet treat. I can guarantee that everyone will love this sprinkle dip and is perfect for all occasions!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THIS FUNFETTI ‘DUNKAROO’ DIP
Funfetti cake mix
This light and fluffy dip is simply amazing. It literally tastes like Dunkaroo dip except–it is lighter and so much better because you can actually enjoy it without the guilt. The best part of this whole dip is…. it’s low-fat! Not to mention, it will bring back a TON of memories as a kid, it did for me at least. To make it extra special, I used another old favorite cookie: Barnum’s Animals Cookies/Crackers to dunk them in.
OTHER COOKIE DIPPING OPTIONS
LOOKING FOR OTHER SWEET TREATS WITH SPRINKLES?
CAN’T GET ENOUGH?
Subscribe and I’ll send all my newest and FREE recipes to your inbox! You can also keep up with me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook. If you make this recipe, please let me know how it turned out! Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram so I can see and feature you!
Funfetti 'Dunkaroo' Dip
- 1 box of Funfetti cake mix
- 1 8 oz. tube of fat-free Cool Whip
- 1 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1/4-1/2 cup of sprinkles
- 1. In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and mix with a whisk or wooden spoon. Be sure to mix until there are no lumps in the mix. Place in a serving bowl and add more sprinkles to the top. Let the dip chill in the refrigerator for at least 20 minutes.
- Serve with animal cookies, gram crackers, cookies, or whatever you are in the mood for! You can't go wrong with this dip! Enjoy!