As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Read the full disclosure here.
These Cupcake Muddy Buddies taste just like a vanilla cupcake with lots of sprinkles and is coated to perfection. You won’t miss cake after you try these!
I loooooove Muddy Buddies and I love cupcakes, so why not combine the two? Muddy Buddies have always been a favorite of mine because its so easy to make, it’s delicious, and it reminds me of being in college when I wanted a sweet snack.
It doesn’t get much easier by basically just throwing all of the ingredients in a large plastic bag, shake, and that’s it! These crispy bites resemble a sweet sprinkled vanilla cupcake and they are extremely addicting so beware!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THESE CUPCAKE MUDDY BUDDIES
Rice Chex Cereal
White chocolate candy melts
Butter extract or almond extract
French vanilla cake mix
LOOKING FOR OTHER SPRINKLED SWEET TREATS?
- Circus Animal Cookie Bars
- Funfetti Dunkaroo Dip
- Cheesecake Sprinkle Cookies
- Cake Mix Sprinkle Cookies
CAN’T GET ENOUGH?
Subscribe and I’ll send all my newest and FREE recipes to your inbox! You can also keep up with me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook. If you make this recipe, please let me know how it turned out! Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram so I can see and feature you!
Cupcake Muddy Buddies
- 6 cups of Rice Chex cereal
- 12 ounces of white chocolate candy melts
- 1 tsp butter extract
- 1 cup of french vanilla cake mix
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup of sprinkles; use as much as desired 🙂
- Pour cereal into a large gallon zip-lock bag. In a microwavable bag, melt chocolate and butter extract for 1 minute, then stir until melted.
- Pour melted chocolate into bag and shake until cereal is covered in chocolate mixture. Add sprinkles and shake.
- Add in cake mix and powdered sugar and shake until completely coated. Add more sprinkles if you would like! In my option, you can never have too many sprinkles in/on anything.
- Transfer covered muddy buddies into cookie sheet and discard the excess powder. *An easier way to discard powder is to place a cooling rack on the cookie sheet before placing muddy buddies on them. Enjoy!