Last Updated on
Cheesy bacon and egg breakfast sliders make the easiest and tastiest breakfast! These sliders are sweet and savory and loaded with all the flavors you love!
Breakfast is made easy with these sweet and savory Cheesy Bacon & Egg Breakfast Sliders! This breakfast is extra hearty and high in protein so you will be sure to stay full until lunch time. These cheesy egg & bacon breakfast sliders are loaded with smokey bacon, eggs, cheese and more cheese! All you do is assemble, bake and enjoy! These make it easy if you are needing to feed a crowd and everyone will love them, trust me.
I am finally back to blogging! We had the most amazing wedding last month that was like a fairy tale. I loved all of the wedding planning leading up to our big day so much and our day couldn’t have been more perfect! I can now spend more time on my blog and make more simple recipes for you all! So here is one you can make this weekend……
First off, who doesn’t like anything that’s cheesy and has bacon? Secondly, who doesn’t love Hawaiian Rolls? These sliders are flavor packed with cheddar cheese, smokey bacon, and a hint of spicy jalapenos! To top is all off…they are smothered in-between soft and fluffy Hawaiian Rolls..hello perfection!
CAN I USE A DIFFERENT MEAT INSTEAD OF BACON?
The answer is YES of course you can! If you aren’t a fan of bacon you can add crumbled sausage or cubed ham instead! If you want an extra meaty and high-protein breakfast, add more than one meat. You can totally go meatless as well and it would still be just as delicious.
CAN THESE BREAKFAST SLIDERS BE MADE AHEAD OF TIME?
Absolutely! You can conveniently make this recipe the day before. Make the recipe accordingly, just don’t bake it. Once you slice the rolls in half and add the scrambled eggs, cover the baking dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready. I recommend baking for an additional 5-10 minutes if you make this the day before. Just make sure the cheese is melted.
WHAT VEGGIES CAN I ADD TO THESE BREAKFAST SLIDERS?
Sliced avocados…because avocados make any recipe better. Some other veggies like spinach, bell peppers, mushrooms, onions and chopped tomatoes would be a great addition if you want to get more veggies in your diet! I would sauté whichever veggies you want to use in a bit of olive oil before you make the scrambled eggs.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
If you make this recipe, please let me know how it turned out Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram!
CAN’T GET ENOUGH?
Cheesy Egg & Bacon Breakfast Sliders
- 8 slices of bacon
- 4 large eggs
- 1 Tbsp. whole milk
- Sprinkle of salt and black pepper
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 jalapeno diced
- 2 tsp. butter
- 1 package of Hawaiian Bread Rolls 12 rolls per package
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a frying pan, fry bacon evenly on both sides. I love my bacon crispy so usually cook each side for about 5 minutes. One the bacon is cooked, set it on a plate with a paper towel covering the bottom to soak up the excess grease. Chop up the bacon into pieces.
- Heat a frying pan on medium heat. In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, pepper and jalapeno. Whisk until it is well combined. Add butter to the frying pan and then the eggs. Scramble until they are all the way cooked through, stirring occasionally about 3-4 minutes. They will cook quick!
- Slice the Hawaiian bread rolls in half horizontally. All of the rolls should be stuck together. It should look like a giant hamburger bun. Place in a baking dish and add the scrambled eggs on top of the rolls. Sprinkle the cheese evenly on the eggs..the more cheese, the better! Place the other half of the rolls on top and let bake for about 5 minutes just until the cheese is melted. Enjoy these sliders fresh out of the oven!