Last Updated on
These Best Ever Mini Cheesecake Bites not only are one of the easiest desserts I’ve made, they are creamy, thick and have a hint of cinnamon! You can have perfect bites of cheesecake in less than an hour!
There is a reason why these are called The Best Ever Mini Cheesecakes. When I make cheesecake I usually make a huge one in a springform pan. This time I was wanting to make them for dessert for my boyfriend. I didn’t feel like making a huge cheesecake plus it would take double the time to make and then I would have to let it sit…so mini cheesecakes it was!
All you need to make these cheesecake bites is a cupcake baking pan and you are good to go. I prefer to keep this cheesecake recipe simple and add fresh berries to the tops. You can add whatever you feel like to your cheesecake bites such as caramel, lemon curd, fruit jams or even whipped cream.
This recipe makes 12 mini cheesecakes (made in REGULAR cupcake tins, not mini) so if you need more, simply double the recipe. This is always a good idea because this will go quick.
If you are trying to eat healthy most of the time like me and need a sweet treat occasionally (like me) you will be happy you made this recipe. When I crave sweets, I just really want a few bites of something sweet, delicious and satisfying. One mini cheesecake will take a couple bites so you don’t need to feel guilty for indulging.
I bet you can’t have just one of these Best Ever Mini Cheesecake Bites…….
INGREDIENTS TO MAKE THESE CHEESECAKE BITES
Graham Cracker Crust:
- Cinnamon graham crackers
- Granulated sugar
- Cream cheese
- Granulated sugar
- Vanilla extract
- Ground cinnamon
- Fresh berries; optional
WANT MORE DELICIOUS DESSERT RECIPES?
WANT MORE CHEESECAKE RECIPES?
Check out these Cheesecake Sprinkle Cookies that are a must try! I have a lot of favorite cookie recipes, but these are definitely one of my top 5 favorites.
These easy Lemon Cheesecake Bars are also a must make if you love lemon and cheesecake! They are perfectly creamy and have a zesty hint to them!
CAN’T GET ENOUGH?
Subscribe and I’ll send all my newest and FREE recipes to your inbox! You can also keep up with me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook. If you make this recipe, please let me know how it turned out! Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram so I can see and feature you!
Best Ever Mini Cheesecake Bites
For the Cinnamon Graham Cracker Crust:
- 1 1/4 cup cinnamon graham crackers
- 3 Tbsp. butter; melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
For the Cheesecake Filling:
- 16 oz. cream cheese 2 packages; softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Fresh berries to garnish; optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a food processor, combine the graham crackers, sugar and melted butter. Process for a few minutes until the mixture turns into a crumb-like consistency.
- Line a REGULAR cupcake baking pan with paper liners and evenly divide the graham mixture among 12 cups. With a spice jar, firmly press onto the graham mixture to form a crust. Set aside
- In a large mixing bowl beat together the cream cheese, sugar, eggs,vanilla and cinnamon with an electric mixer until smooth. With a tablespoon, spoon the mixture evenly on top of the crusts.
- Bake for 16-20 minutes or until the middles are set. Let the cheesecake cool and remove paper wrappers. Top with fresh berries or your favorite toppings!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
If you make this recipe, please let me know how it turned out Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram!