Last Updated on
Lemon Cheesecake Bars are the ultimate dessert if you love cheesecake and a hint of lemons! It’s the perfect balance of sweet and tart!
These perfectly Lemon Cheesecake Bars are made with honey Graham crackers and has a creamiest lemon cheesecake filling. If you love creamy cheesecake you will love these. They have the perfect amount of fresh lemon juice and zest. I bake these bars in a regular 8 x 8 baking dish so there is no need to bust out the Springform pan. Plus you can skip the water-bath part which you would normally do in a traditional cheesecake recipe.
If you are a huge cheesecake fan like we are and love extremely easy recipes, you really need to make these Cheesecake Bites! They are one of the most popular recipes on my blog and they take less than 30 minutes to make. I baked them in a cupcake pan and are a breeze to make.
Some great toppings for these are fresh berries and fresh mint, whipped cream or lemon zest!
These bars are creamy and not overly sweet. I usually almost ALWAYS use cinnamon Graham crackers when making cheesecake because it adds such a wonderful flavor but for these bars, the regular honey Graham crackers are just simply perfect.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
If you make this recipe, please let me know how it turned out Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram!
CAN’T GET ENOUGH?
Lemon Cheesecake Bars
- 2 cups Graham crackers
- 4 Tbsp. unsalted butter; melted
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tsp. fresh lemon zest
- 1-2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice depending on how lemony you want your bars
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 8x8 baking dish with foil and grease with cooking spray.
- In a food processor, pulse the Graham crackers into crumbs. Add to a small bowl and mix in the melted butter with a fork until mixed well.
- Pour the crumbs in the baking dish and press firmly into an even later. I use the back of my measuring cup to make the layer and to make it extra firm.
- With an electric mixer, or stand mixer beat together the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract, lemon zest and juice until combined. Slowly add the eggs one at a time until it is incorporated into the mixture. Use a spatula to scrape down the sides of the bowl and continue to mix until batter looks light and fluffy.
- Add the mixture on top of the Graham cracker crust and spread evenly.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until the center is almost set.
- Let the cheesecake cool completely and place in the refrigerator to set and get firm for at least 2 hours. Once set, cut the bars with a sharp knife into bars. Enjoy with fresh berries on top or just how they are!