As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Read the full disclosure here.
These Apple Pie Cheesecake Bites combine a buttery graham cracker crust, a smooth and creamy cheesecake filling, topped with a sweet cinnamon streusel, and finished with warm tender cinnamon apples. Make these single serve cheesecakes in a standard muffin pan in under an hour. This fall dessert is perfect in every way possible!
APPLE PIE CHEESECAKE BITES
Fall is officially here and what a better way to embrace this time of year than with homemade apple pie cheesecake bites? These mini Apple Pie Cheesecakes are simple, straightforward, and at only a few bites each, perfect for portion control.
Imagine the combination of Homemade Apple Pie Filling made with fresh apples, a buttery streusel, and a Graham Cracker Crust between a decadent cheesecake filling! These are packed with Fall flavors in one amazing dessert and you’ll especially love these if you’re a pie and cheesecake lover.
Apple Pie Cheesecake Bites are bursting with classic autumn apple flavors and are full of texture. Made with a buttery graham cracker crust, a rich and velvety spiced traditional cheesecake filling, and topped with crunchy cinnamon sugar streusel and flavorful apple pie filling. It will be love at first bite- I promise!
These bites are truly hard to resist. Plus, they are made in a regular muffin pan so each cheesecake bite is a single serving. This makes them easy to eat, great for sharing, and the perfect portable fall dessert for any holiday gathering.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS RECIPE
- These Apple Pie Cheesecake Bites are mini and made in a muffin pan instead of a springform pan.
- This is an easy recipe and is a great way to use apples during the Fall.
- Theres no water bath required. Woo hoo!
- Made with 4 delicious layers including graham cracker crust, a classic cheesecake filling, streusel, and apple pie topping.
Some of my other favorite desserts include, classic mini cheesecakes, my easy to customize Funfetti ‘Dunkaroo bites, and an Oreo lovers favorite bite. Add these all to a platter to make the ultimate bite size dessert plate, that will surely be a crowd pleaser at any event!
- Cinnamon graham crackers
- Melted Butter
- Cream cheese
- Vanilla extract
- Ground cinnamon
- All-purpose flour
- Brown sugar
Cinnamon graham crackers: Used to make the homemade graham cracker crust. To make graham cracker crumbs, place in food processor and blend until fine crumbs form. If you do not have a food processor, feel free to place crackers in a Ziplock bag and crush with a mallet or rolling pin.
Cream cheese: Use brick-style cream cheese; not cream cheese spread. Full fat cream cheese is preferred, though low fat works too. Don’t use fat free.
Vanilla extract: Use pure vanilla extract; not imitation. Vanilla extract provides flavor but also brings out the flavors
Oats: Whole old-fashioned oats work best but quick oats can be used if that’s all you have on hand.
Apples: Firmer apples are traditionally used in baked dishes. Avoid soft and mealy apples. For a richer flavor profile, use a mix of tart and sweet apples. The best tart apples for baking are: Granny Smith, Braeburn, Jonathan, and Pacific Rose. The best sweet apples for baking are: Jazz, Honeycrisp, Pink Lady, and Fuji.
HOW TO MAKE APPLE PIE CHEESECAKE BITES
STEP ONE: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a REGULAR cupcake baking pan and evenly divide graham cracker mixture amongst 12 cups. Firmly press graham cracker mixture with a spice jar to form a crust. Set aside.
STEP TWO: In a medium bowl, cut chilled butter. Add flour, oats, sugars, and cinnamon. Mix ingredients until topping is coarse, sandy, or pebble texture. Set aside.
STEP THREE: In a large bowl on medium speed of hand mixer or a stand mixer, beat together the cream cheese, sugar, eggs, spices, and vanilla extract until smooth. With a tablespoon, spoon the cheesecake batter evenly on top of the graham cracker crust. Top cheesecake layer with streusel topping and bake for 16-20 minutes or until middle is set. Allow cheesecakes to cool on a wire rack; removing paper wrappers when safe to handle. Top cooled cheesecakes with warmed cinnamon apples and enjoy!
STEP FOUR: Place butter and apples in a fry pan or large skillet over medium heat; stirring occasionally. Add sugars and spices to apples and cook until apples are tender. Remove from heat and top mini cheesecakes with warmed apples.
HOW TO SERVE APPLE PIE CHEESECAKES
Serve Warm or Cold: You can serve these mini apple pie cheesecake bites warm or cold. I suggest chilling the cheesecakes for at least an hour so the cheesecake has a little bit of time to set. I love serving the chilled cheesecakes with warm apple filling on top!
My Favorite Way: The best way to serve these cheesecakes is with a dollop of cool whip, whipped cream, or vanilla ice cream on top. It truly makes the perfect dessert.
Caramel Apple Cheesecake: add a drizzle of caramel sauce over the homemade pie filling.
HOW TO STORE LEFTOVERS
Leftover cheesecake bites can be stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container or cover dish tightly with plastic wrap for up to 7 days.
Fully baked bites can be frozen by individually wrapping each cheesecake and placing in an airtight container. Will last in the freezer for up to 6 months. When ready to eat, remove frozen mini cheesecake, thaw overnight in the refrigerator, and enjoy!
CAN I MAKE APPLE PIE CHEESECAKE BITES AHEAD OF TIME?
Prepare graham cracker crust and cheesecake filling up to 2-3 days in advance. Cover unbaked cheesecakes and store in the refrigerator until ready to bake.
When ready to bake, make streusel topping and top each cheesecake with streusel topping and bake according to recipe. While cheesecakes are baking, make the warmed cinnamon apples and top when cheesecakes are removed and cooled from the oven.
CAN I MAKE THESE CHEESECAKE BITES SUPER MINI?
You can use a 24-count mini muffin pan. Follow the recipe as written and press 1 teaspoon of crust mixture into each mini muffin line. Pour filling evenly into each and sprinkle each with streusel topping. Bake time will be around 10 minutes. Yields 40-50 super mini cheesecakes.
CAN I MAKE THESE GLUTEN FREE?
Use gluten free cinnamon graham crackers and crush into a fine crumb to create the crust. For the streusel topping, use your favorite gluten-free oats and gluten free all-purpose flour.
MORE CHEESECAKE RECIPES TO TRY:
- Mini Oreo Cheesecakes
- Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bites
- Funfetti ‘Dunkaroo’ Cheesecake Bites
- Best Ever Mini Cheesecake Bites
- Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Bites
- Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites
- Lemon Cheesecake Bars
- Cheesecake Sprinkle Cookies
CAN’T GET ENOUGH?
Subscribe and I’ll send all my newest and FREE recipes to your inbox! You can also keep up with me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook. If you make this recipe, please let me know how it turned out! Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram so I can see and feature you!
Apple Pie Cheesecake Bites
Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 1/4 cups cinnamon graham crackers
- 3 Tbsp. butter; melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 16 oz. cream cheese; softened (2 packages)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp. ground cloves
- 6 Tbsp. butter; chilled and cut into small cubes
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup oats
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
Cinnamon Apple Topping
- 2 apples; skinned and diced
- 2 Tbsp. butter; melted
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp. ground cloves
To make the Graham Cracker Crust:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a food processor, combine the graham crackers, sugar and melted butter. Process for a few minutes until the mixture turns into a crumb-like consistency. Line a REGULAR cupcake baking pan with paper liners and evenly divide the graham mixture among 12 cups. With a spice jar, firmly press onto the graham mixture to form a crust. Set aside.
To make the Cinnamon Streusel
- With a pastry knife or a fork, cut the chilled butter in a medium bowl. Add the flour, oats, sugars and cinnamon. Mix the ingredients together until the streusel is a coarse, sandy or pebble texture. Set aside.
To make the Cheesecake filling
- In a large mixing bowl beat together the cream cheese, sugar, eggs, vanilla and cinnamon with an electric mixer until smooth. With a tablespoon, spoon the mixture evenly on top of the crusts. Evenly distribute the struesel topping on the cheesecakes and bake for 16-20 minutes or until the middles are set. Let the cheesecake cool and remove paper wrappers. Top with cinnamon apples and enjoy!
To make the Cinnamon Apples
- Heat a medium frying pan on medium-high heat. Add butter and apples, cook for a few minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Add sugars and spices to the apples and cook until apples are tender, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat add apples on top of cooked cheesecake bites.
Last updated July 21, 2022. Originally posted October 4, 2021 By Kathryn Donangelo