Last Updated on April 14, 2020 by Kathryn Donangelo
This Whipped Feta Garlic Dip requires only 5 ingredients and takes less than 5 minutes to whip up! It is a tasty dip and makes a perfect appetizer!
If you are looking for a quick dip to make for your next holiday gathering or just because, you will love this! This ultra creamy Whipped Feta Garlic Dip is literally bursting with flavor! The tanginess from the feta cheese, the creaminess from the cream cheese, and zest from the lemon is a delightful combination.
Just look how creamy this dip is!
If I am wanting to make a quick and easy appetizer you can always count me in on making a Cheese Plate, some type of dip, or Pasta Salad. Those are my 3 go-to appetizers. This dip is SO simple and delicious you will be addicted, especially that it ONLY takes 5 minutes to make.
I like to drizzle a bit of olive oil, a sprinkle of chives and lemon zest to the top of my dip for additional flavor. Also, this dip is so bright and vibrant and is almost too good looking to eat.
WHAT ELSE CAN I DO WITH THIS WHIPPED FETA GARLIC DIP?
You can use this dip as a spread for wraps or sandwiches. This is a healthy (and much more tastier) alternative to mayonnaise.
This dip is so silky smooth I didn’t even know feta cheese could get that creamy until this recipe! Use your favorite crackers and veggies to dip. I dipped into this dip with fruit and nut crackers and baby carrot sticks!
WHAT ARE OTHER DIPPING OPTIONS?
- Celery Sticks
- Sliced radishes
- Pita chips or pita bread
- Sliced cucumbers
- Any multigrain crackers
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THIS WHIPPED FETA GARLIC DIP
- Olive oil
- Feta cheese
- Cream cheese
LOOKING FOR OTHER DIPS IDEAS?
- Spicy & Creamy Avocado Hummus
- Cucumber Avocado Dip
- Lite Veggie & Herb Spinach Dip
- Easy Mediterranean Dip
CAN’T GET ENOUGH?
Subscribe and I’ll send all my newest and FREE recipes to your inbox! You can also keep up with me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook. If you make this recipe, please let me know how it turned out! Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram so I can see and feature you!
Whipped Feta Garlic Dip
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil + 1 tsp to drizzle on top of dip
- 2 cloves garlic
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- 8 oz. block of feta cheese
- 1 small lemon + zest
- 1 tsp. chives for garnish; chopped optional
- 1/4 tsp. salt optional
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper optional
- Blend all ingredients together in a food processor (except the chives). Blend for 2-3 minutes until all of the ingredients are combined. Scrape the sides with a spatula and blend for another minute. By this time the dip will be fluffy like and smooth.
- Add the dip to a bowl and enjoy! Serve with your favorite veggies or crackers.
- Optional: garnish with a drizzle of olive oil. lemon zest, salt and pepper.