Last Updated on December 16, 2019 by Kathryn Donangelo
You need these 5 ingredient Roasted Garlic Parmesan Brussel Sprouts! They are deliciously garlicky, cheesy and has crispy bits of parmesan in every bite!
Brussel sprouts are one of our favorite vegetables and they are so easy to make! How could you go wrong?! They get SO much better because they are coated in garlic bits and Parmesan cheese which is one of the best combinations!
CAN I USE FROZEN BRUSSEL SPROUTS FOR THIS RECIPE INSTEAD?
No, I wouldn’t use frozen sprouts not because frozen brussel sprouts contains a lot of moisture and would cause the brussel sprouts to not roast well. Fresh sprouts work the best with this recipe.
HOW TO STORE LEFTOVERS?
Store leftover brussel sprouts in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days. To reheat, simply microwave for 2-3 minutes or pop them in the oven at 350 degrees for 5 to 10 minutes.
This Roasted Garlic Parmesan Brussel Sprouts recipe is perfect if you are trying to get your kids (or adults) to eat their veggies because the flavor of these sprouts are too good. You can say goodbye to boiled brussel sprouts that lack flavor and everything else. Spruce them up with parmesan cheese and garlic! When they roast some of the brussel sprout leaf pieces get crunchy and the cheese melts and gets crispy.
If you are looking for a perfect side dish that is both easy and healthy, you need to make this recipe and these Herb-Roasted Sweet Potatoes or these Oven Roasted Potatoes and this Cauliflower Mash with Sour Cream. They are a perfect combination and accompany any main dish.
TIPS FOR THE MOST DELICIOUS BRUSSEL SPROUTS
- Make sure you coat the olive oil evenly on the sprouts so the seasoning, garlic and Parmesan cheese sticks
- If you place the brussel sprouts in a large gallon zip-lock bag and shake it, this will help evenly coat the veggies
- I prefer GRATED Parmesan cheese as opposed to SHREDDED Parmesan cheese because the grated cheese provides more flavor and you can get more cheese on each brussel sprout
This will be your new favorite go-to side dish! Anything that takes less than 30 minutes from start to finish is always a bonus- especially on busy week or school nights.
The Paremsan cheese gives these a perfect salty- but not too salty flavor. This recipe is SO ridiculously easy and you won’t believe how tasty these are with only 5 ingredients!
WHAT GOES WITH THESE BRUSSEL SPROUTS?
These sprouts can be deliciously served with an meat or vegetarian meal! They make an amazing side dish and
- Crock Pot Rosemary Lemon Whole Chicken
- Skillet Chicken Marsala
- Crock-Pot Spaghetti Squash & Turkey Meatballs
WHAT YOU NEED TO MAKE THESE 5 INGREDIENT ROASTED GARLIC BRUSSEL SPROUTS
- Brussel sprouts
- Olive oil
- Salt + pepper
LOOKING FOR OTHER EASY SIDE DISHES?
CAN’T GET ENOUGH?
Subscribe and I’ll send all my newest and FREE recipes to your inbox! You can also keep up with me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook. If you make this recipe, please let me know how it turned out! Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram so I can see and feature you!
Roasted Garlic Parmesan Brussel Sprouts
- 1 lb of brussel sprouts; cut in quarters
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 2 1/2 tsp. garlic; chopped
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a bowl or large zip-lock bag, combine brussel sprouts, olive oil, salt, pepper, crushed garlic, and parmesan cheese. Mix until brussel sprouts are evenly coated.
- Place brussel sprouts on an lightly greased cookie sheet. Bake for 15 minutes and then with a spatula, give them a flip. Bake for 10 more minutes until you see some brussel sprouts look crispy and golden brown.
- Once they are roasted, be sure to mix them together again before serving so all of the crispy and cheesy pieces get incorporated.