Last Updated on
This super Easy Mediterranean Dip is simple and delicious at the same time! It is packed with fresh flavors for your next party or get together!
This delightful summer appetizer is perfect for any occasion. This Easy Mediterranean Dip is such a quick and easy appetizer that everyone will be sure to love!
The best part about this is that it’s healthier than most delicious dips. Your guests will be surprised when they go in to dip because there is a hidden layer of the seasoned cream cheese on the bottom, that pairs so well with the hummus.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THIS MEDITERRANEAN DIP
Whipped cream cheese
You can serve this dip with a pita chips, or you can also bake your own.
This Easy Mediterranean Dip is layered with seasoned whipped cream cheese, hummus and fresh cucumbers, tomatoes, green onions, tomatoes, kalamata olives and feta cheese.
THIS EASY MEDITERRANEAN DIP IS
- Creamy and so refreshing, everything you want in a dip!
- Easy to make
- Light and you won’t feel guilty for indulging
LOOKING FOR OTHER HEALTY APPETIZERS
- Spicy Cowboy Caviar Dip
- Spicy and Creamy Avocado Hummus
- Homemade Artichoke Hummus
- Baba Ganoush (Eggplant Dip)
CAN’T GET ENOUGH?
Subscribe and I’ll send all my newest and FREE recipes to your inbox! You can also keep up with me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook. If you make this recipe, please let me know how it turned out! Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram so I can see and feature you!
Easy Mediterranean Dip
- 1 8 ounce package of whipped cream cheese this makes it fluffy, you can also use regular or reduced fat cream cheese
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 2 cloves of garlic; minced
- 1 1/2-2 Cups of prepared hummus I used Trader Joe's Mediterranean Hummus because its my favorite
- 1 cup cucumber; chopped
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives; chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup tomatoes; chopped
- 1/4 cup green onions; sliced
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, lemon juice, Italian seasoning, and garlic and mix with an electric mixer until combined.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture on a serving dish/platter evenly with a spatula. Spread the hummus on top of the cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle the cucumbers, olives, feta cheese, tomatoes, and green onions on top. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours before serving, then serve with pita chips and/or fresh veggies!