Last Updated on April 6, 2020 by Kathryn Donangelo
This is the cutest Bunny Spinach Dip you can make for any Spring party or event. This dip is always a hit and even better when it’s shaped like a bunny!
I love spinach so of course I love spinach dip! What I love even more is this cute Bunny I made out of it. This app is perfect for Easter and everyone will be sure to enjoy it. You can use your favorite vegetables and crackers to dip—the possibilities are endless!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THIS BUNNY SPINACH DIP
- Fresh spinach
- Olive oil
- Garlic powder
- Sour cream
- Knorr® vegetable dip mix
- Bread bowl
- Celery sticks
- Carrot sticks
- Pita chips for dipping
I doubled this recipe because I made it for my work’s potluck so you can still make this by making one batch: just use 1 cup of mayo, 1 cup of sour cream, 1 bag of spinach and 1 packet of Knorr® mix. You can assemble it the same—just don’t take as much bread out of the bread bowl. Easy peasy! 🙂
LOOKING FOR OTHER DIP APPETIZERS? TRY THESE!
CAN’T GET ENOUGH?
Subscribe and I’ll send all my newest and FREE recipes to your inbox! You can also keep up with me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook. If you make this recipe, please let me know how it turned out! Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram so I can see and feature you!
- 3 bags of fresh spinach
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- Garlic powder salt and pepper for extra seasoning
- 2 cups of mayonnaise
- 2 cups light sour cream
- 2 packs of Knorr® vegetable dip mix
- 1 bread bowl
- 1 baguette
- 1 cucumber; sliced
- Celery sticks
- 1 bag of carrot sticks
- Pita Chips; optional for dipping
- Bring a medium/large pan to medium heat and add olive oil and spinach. Sautee for about 5 minutes until spinach is cooked.
- Drain all the excess water out of spinach in a colander and let cool for about 10 minutes.
- Chop cooled spinach and place in a medium bowl. Add mayonnaise, sour cream and Knorr® dip mix. Stir until combined.
- For the Bunny’s belly: cut the center of your bread bowl in the shape of an oval or circle (I used an olive loaf because it's our favorite and it looks like the bunny has beauty marks :)). Make sure to SAVE the top you cut because you need this for the Bunny’s face! Take out extra bread and to make a bowl out of it. Place spinach dip in bread bowl and place in the refrigerator until ready to assemble.
- For the Bunny’s ears: cut the ends off of the baguette; about 4 inches long. Slice the remaining baguette to dip! For the Bunny’s face: use the round cut-out piece from the bread bowl and use sliced carrot sticks for the eyes and nose and a piece of sliced celery for the mouth. For the whiskers, slice a stick of celery diagonally and cut in half.
- Assemble Bunny on a cookie sheet lined with foil—place the belly, face and ears. Place cucumber slices on the bottom (for the grass), then place slices of baguettes, more cucumbers and carrots. Enjoy this cute app!