As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Read the full disclosure here.
This Bunny Spinach Dip is so easy and cute for Easter! Served with baguette slices and fresh veggies for the ultimate Easter appetizer that everyone will love.
If you’re looking for a super simple and easy appetizer to make for Easter, this Bunny Spinach Dip recipe is perfect for you. Not only does this dip take minutes to make, it’s shaped like a cute Easter Bunny that both adults and kids will enjoy.
You can also fill this bunny with my Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe as well! It’s a healthier version that deliciously baked and served warm.
I love serving this Bunny Spinach Dip with fresh baguette slices, veggies and crackers. This dip is irresistibly creamy, packed with fresh spinach and I use my absolute favorite Knorr® dip mix that takes this appetizer to the next level because it has all the flavors you need.
Spinach dip has always been one of my go-to appetizers that I love making because it’s easy, delicious and everyone seems to love it. Some other easy appetizers you could also make for Easter is my Classic Deviled Eggs and Zucchini Cheddar Waffles.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THIS BUNNY SPINACH DIP
- Fresh spinach
- Olive oil
- Garlic powder
- Sour cream
- Knorr® vegetable spinach dip mix
- Bread bowl
- Celery sticks
- Carrot sticks
- Pita chips for dipping
HOW TO MAKE BUNNY SPINACH DIP
LOOKING FOR OTHER DIP APPETIZERS? TRY THESE!
LOOKING FOR OTHER EASTER RECIPES? TRY THESE!
- Creamy Lemon Pie
- Spinach and Bacon Quiche
- Peeps S’mores Dip
- Jelly Bean Trifle
- Carrot Cake Cookies
- Raspberry Almond Scones
- Easter Bunny Peep Pops
- Carrot Cake Bars
- Easter Bunny Cupcakes
- Zucchini Frittata Recipe
- Easter Bunny Mix
CAN’T GET ENOUGH?
Subscribe and I’ll send all my newest and FREE recipes to your inbox! You can also keep up with me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook. If you make this recipe, please let me know how it turned out! Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram so I can see and feature you!
Bunny Spinach Dip
- 3 bags of fresh spinach
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- Garlic powder salt and pepper for extra seasoning
- 2 cups of mayonnaise
- 2 cups light sour cream
- 2 packs of Knorr® vegetable dip mix
- 1 bread bowl
- 1 baguette
- 1 cucumber; sliced
- Celery sticks
- 1 bag of carrot sticks
- Pita Chips; optional for dipping
- Bring a medium or large pan to medium heat and add olive oil and spinach. Sauté for about 5 minutes until spinach is cooked.
- Drain all the excess water out of spinach in a colander and let cool for about 10 minutes.
- Chop cooled spinach and place in a medium bowl. Add mayonnaise, sour cream and Knorr® dip mix. Stir until combined.
- For the Bunny’s belly: cut the center of your bread bowl in the shape of an oval or circle (I used an olive loaf because it's our favorite. Make sure to SAVE the top you cut because you need this for the Bunny’s face! Take out extra bread and to make a bowl out of it. Place spinach dip in bread bowl and place in the refrigerator until ready to assemble.
- For the Bunny’s ears: cut the ends off of the baguette; about 4 inches long. Slice the remaining baguette to dip! For the Bunny’s face: use the round cut-out piece from the bread bowl and use sliced carrot sticks for the eyes and nose and a piece of sliced celery for the mouth. For the whiskers, slice a stick of celery diagonally and cut in half.
- Assemble Bunny on a cookie sheet lined with foil—place the belly, face and ears. Place cucumber slices on the bottom (for the grass), then place slices of baguettes, more cucumbers and carrots. Enjoy this cute app!
- If you prefer to not make a cute bunny out of this dip simply put it in a bread bowl or a regular bowl to dip.