Last Updated on December 11, 2019 by Kathryn Donangelo
If you love spinach and artichoke dip, you will love this Spinach Artichoke Tortellini Salad! It’s easy and takes no time to prepare! It’s loaded with all the delicious flavors of your favorite dips!
This is a delicious, fun and fresh spin on the traditional pasta salads that I make often. Tortellini is so fun to eat because there is a filling in the center that makes the pasta extra special.
This pasta salad makes for a perfect side dish to bring to a pot-luck, BBQ, picnic, holiday party, or anywhere! The best part of this is it’s SOOO easy and only has 4 ingredients! YUP only 4! You pretty much can’t miss this recipe up, I promise. It comes together nicely and takes 10 minutes to make.
I love the Trader Joe’s Guiltless Spinach and Kale dip so that’s what I use in this recipe. If you want to make your spinach dip from scratch, try my Lite Veggie and Herb Spinach Dip. Eating this reminds me of summer because it’s always acceptable to eat pasta salad. Is it summer yet?
WHY I LOVE MAKING THIS SPINACH ARTICHOKE TORTELLINI SALAD
1) It is something you can make a day or even 2 days ahead of time.
2) It tastes better when it’s cold- keep it in the fridge!
3) You can add other veggies to this dish, it’s so versatile.
If you are looking for other pasta salad ideas check out my recipes below! I can bet you they will be sure not to disappoint! Pasta salads are so fun to make because there is just something about them that everyone loves, maybe it’s the pasta? But you just can’t go wrong with it!
CAN’T GET ENOUGH?
Subscribe and I’ll send all my newest and FREE recipes to your inbox! You can also keep up with me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook. If you make this recipe, please let me know how it turned out! Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram so I can see and feature you!
Spinach Artichoke Tortellini Salad
- About 4 cups of 1 20-ounce package tortellini (spinach or cheese filled)
- 2 cups of spinach dip
- 1 14-ounce can artichoke hearts, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cook tortellini's according to package directions and set aside to cool.
- In the meantime, roughly chop artichoke hearts and add them to a large bowl.
- Once the tortellini is completely cooled, add to the large bowl. Also add, the spinach dip and cheese. Mix until all of the ingredients are combined.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.