As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Read the full disclosure here.
These quick and easy Spinach and Salami Lunch Roll Ups make a great lunch! Spinach, salami, cheese, avocado and tomatoes get rolled into a tasty tortilla!
Lunch–soooo many options, with so little time (in most cases). Lunch on most days is usually something quick, easy,and healthy or at least somewhat healthy..The question is always “what should I eat for lunch today?”, without breaking your wallet! Lunching can really add up and to make it a little easier, try planning out your lunches or meal prepping.
Forget your typical bread and lunch meat sandwiches and try my roll ups! These cute little lunch roll ups make great (&&& easy to eat) lunches and they are perfectly snack-able. I chose to stuff these roll ups with some of my favorites such as cheese and salami, yummm! To make this extra nutritious I added fresh crisp spinach ,the ripest avocado I could find, and a sliced juicy tomato. Spice these up by adding sriracha! Mix these up by adding different lunch meats to this recipe such as ham, roast beef, or turkey! Enjoy!
LOOKING FOR QUICK LUNCH IDEAS?
- Spinach Artichoke Tortellini Salad
- Hummus Veggie Sandwich
- Italian Pinwheels
- Asian Turkey Lettuce Wraps
CAN’T GET ENOUGH?
Subscribe and I’ll send all my newest and FREE recipes to your inbox! You can also keep up with me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook. If you make this recipe, please let me know how it turned out! Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram so I can see and feature you!
Spinach and Salami Lunch Roll Ups
- 1 whole wheat tortilla
- 1 tsp cream cheese; or hummus
- 6 slices of salami
- 2-3 slices of cheddar or jack cheese
- 1 handful of spinach
- 1/2 of a small avocado; sliced
- 4 slices of a tomato
- Spread tortilla with cream cheese or hummus.Add salami, cheese, spinach, avocado slices, and tomato slices.
- Tightly roll up tortilla. and cut roll into 1/2-3/4 inch slices. Secure with toothpick if desired. Optional*** Refrigerate for 1 hour to make roll easier to cut.