Last Updated on July 28, 2020 by Kathryn Donangelo
This refreshing homemade artichoke hummus is bursting with flavor and makes healthy snackin’ so easy! It is almost too easy to whip up!
Looking for a simple hummus recipe? Try this Homemade Artichoke Hummus! This is one of my favorite homemade hummus recipes and it is way too easy. This hummus is zesty and loaded with a ton of flavor. If you love artichokes and hummus you will be sure to love this. Promise!
What you will need to make this Homemade Artichoke Hummus
- Canned artichoke hearts
- Olive oil
- Lemon juice
- Salt + pepper
I make a ton of hummus at home because it is such an easy and healthy snack to whip up. You can pretty much see hummus in our fridge at all times. You can dip my favorite, pita chips, or my boyfriends favorite, baby carrot sticks..Healthy snacking is made easy with snacks like this! Sometimes I double the recipe and it can last up to a week in the fridge. You can even use it as a spread. Have you ever tried swapping mayo for hummus on your sandwiches? You would be amazed!
Check out a few of my best healthy homemade hummus recipes!
CAN’T GET ENOUGH?
- 1 can/14 ounces chickpeas; drained and rinsed
- 1 can/14 ounces artichoke hearts drained
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. chives; chopped for garnish
- In a food processor, combine chickpeas and artichokes. Add olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper and blend until the hummus has a smooth consistency.
- Drizzle with olive oil and garnish with chopped chives!
Check out the video on this recipe here: