As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Read the full disclosure here.
This 15 minute Easy Greek Pasta Salad is so fresh, light and filled with fresh vegetables, olives and feta cheese! Packed with flavor, zest and hearty ingredients. This makes a perfect side dish for any occasion, especially during the summer!
This Easy Greek Pasta Salad is always a hit and makes the perfect side dish and it can be made in 15 minutes or you can also prep this dish and make it
Pasta Salads are always a good idea and they are my go-to dishes! They are simply so easy to make and everyone loves them. You can also dress them up (or down) in so many ways. This time I tried a light refreshing style pasta salad and added a Mediterranean twist to it.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THIS EASY GREEK PASTA SALAD
- Rotelle pasta (any type of short noodles will work)
- Artichoke hearts
- Kalamata olives: adds a bit of saltness and
- Italian salad dressing: store bought Italian dressing is perfect, you can also make your Italian dressing from scratch.
- Feta cheese
- Cherry tomatoes
- Green onions
HOW TO MAKE GREEK PASTA SALAD
LOOKING FOR OTHER PASTA SALAD RECIPES? TRY THESE!
CAN’T GET ENOUGH?
Subscribe and I’ll send all my newest and FREE recipes to your inbox! You can also keep up with me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook. If you make this recipe, please let me know how it turned out! Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram so I can see and feature you!
Easy Greek Pasta Salad
- 1 pound Rotelle pasta (wheel shaped pasta) any short pasta will work
- 1 can artichoke hearts; drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives; sliced
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing store bought or homemade
- 1/2 cup pesto
- 1/2 cup feta cheese; crumbled
- 1/3 cup cherry tomatoes; sliced in half
- 1/2 cup corn; drained
- 3 Tbsp green onions; thinly sliced
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and season with salt. Once the water starts to boil, add pasta and cook according to its boxed directions. Once pasta is cooked, drain and let cool.
- Once pasta is cooled, add to a large mixing bowl and stir on, Italian dressing, pesto until pasta is completely covered in dressings.
- Add in olives, artichoke hearts, feta cheese, tomatoes, corn, and green onions. Mix until everything is combined then garnish with more green onions. Let sit in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Best when enjoyed cold but you can serve this right away as well.