Last Updated on
This Mediterranean Pasta Salad is so fresh, light and filled with fresh vegetables, olives and feta cheese! This makes a perfect side dish for any occasion!
Pasta Salads are always a good idea and they are my go-to dishes! They are simply so easy to make and everyone loves them. You can also dress them up (or down) in so many ways. This time I tried a light refreshing style pasta salad and added a Mediterranean twist to it. You can snack on this or eat is as a meal..Occasionally I add grilled chicken to this too!
LOOKING FOR OTHER PASTA SALAD RECIPES?
CAN’T GET ENOUGH?
Subscribe and I’ll send all my newest and FREE recipes to your inbox! You can also keep up with me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook. If you make this recipe, please let me know how it turned out! Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram so I can see and feature you!
Mediterranean Pasta Salad Auto
- 1 pound of Rotelle pasta wheel shapped pasta
- 1 can of artichoke hearts; drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives; sliced
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 cup pesto
- 1/2 cup feta cheese; crumbled
- 1/3 cup cherry tomatoes; sliced in half
- 1/2 cup corn
- 3 Tbsp green onions; thinly sliced
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and season with salt. Once the water starts to boil, add pasta and cook according to its boxed directions. Once pasta is cooked, drain, and let cool.
- Once pasta is cooled, add to a large mixing bowl and stir on, italian dressing, pesto until pasta is completely covered in dressings.
- Add in olives, artichoke hearts, feta cheese, tomatoes, corn, and green onions. Mix until everything is combined then garnish with more green onions. Let sit for about 20 minutes (this will make all of the flavors come together). Best when enjoyed cold.