Last Updated on
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods, Inc. The opinions and text are all mine. #TysonGameDayatTarget #CollectiveBias
This Chicken Ranch Pasta Salad is the ultimate Game Day recipe! This pasta salad is creamy, bursting with flavor and has delicious pieces of crispy Tyson® Any’tizers® Popcorn Chicken!
Stock up on these products now at Target for your favorite Tyson products to prepare for game day! I purchased my Tyson® Any’tizers® Popcorn Chicken and Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips at my local Target and I was pleasantly surprised to see how easy these were to find. You can check to see if your local Target carries them as well by clicking this store locator here.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THE BEST CHICKEN RANCH PASTA SALAD
- Fusilli Pasta – This is the corkscrew and swirly shaped short pasta
- Tyson® Any’tizers® Popcorn Chicken– These make the perfect protein addition to this salad. Perfectly crispy and is packed with so much flavor
- Ranch dressing – Coats the pasta so perfectly. The dressing is creamy and zesty
- Canned corn– To add sweetness and crunch to the salad
- Diced Roma or Cherry tomatoes– These tomatoes are sweet and less acidic than other tomatoes
- Fresh chives – This adds freshness to the salad and a bit of color
This Chicken Ranch Pasta Salad recipe only takes a few minutes to prepare and requires a few simple and easy steps! No need to spend all day in the kitchen preparing game day snacks this year.
Take Control of Game Day! Don’t just wing it, trust Tyson® products that are always a hit especially for game day! Why wait for delivery when you can have your favorites ready to go in minutes! This is also perfect for feeding your friends, family and a large crowd. Tyson® products are always so satisfying- your crowd won’t go home hungry that’s for sure!
Not only does Tyson® products make the best snacks! Adding the Tyson® Any’tizers® Popcorn Chicken to this pasta salad makes this salad so much better! I also served Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips with my Chicken Ranch Pasta Salad and it was a perfect combination.
REASONS WHY TYSON PRODUCTS ARE PERFECT WITH THIS RECIPE
- Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips: Now even crispier so they add a perfectly crunchy balance to this pasta salad. They are made with 100% All-Natural* ingredients, have no artificial ingredients and minimally processed. Tyson® never uses any antibiotics, ever! They also are made with white meat chicken and has an excellent source of protein.
- Tyson® Any’tizers® Popcorn Chicken: They have a crave worthy flavor, raised with no antibiotics and are very similar to chicken nuggets but crispier!
Just look how fresh and vibrant this pasta salad looks! Also look how crispy the chicken is- yum! All of the ingredients pair so well with each other in this pasta salad. From the creamy ranch coated pasta to the crunchy celery and crispy chicken!
TIPS FOR THIS GAME DAY DISH
- You can prep this pasta salad the night before if you want to save time! Just simply leave out the chicken and vegetables and add them in when ready to serve so they can remain crispy.
- If you want your pasta salad extra creamy, add 2 cups of ranch dressing instead of 1 1/2 cups.
- You can add as many or little veggies if you want. I feel like the corn, celery and tomatoes make an excellent addition to this combination.
I can guarantee every bite is bursting with flavor!
Don’t forget to purchase Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips and Tyson® Any’tizers® Popcorn Chicken at your local Target store! Other satisfying appetizers to make for the big game day are these Cheesy Broccoli Bites, Whipped Feta Garlic Dip, and The Best Guacamole recipe!
LOOKING FOR OTHER PASTA SALAD IDEAS? TRY THESE EASY AND DELICIOUS RECIPES:
- Classic Italian Pasta Salad
- Vegetable Herb Pasta Salad
- Mediterranean Pasta Salad
- Spinach and Artichoke Pasta Salad
CAN’T GET ENOUGH?
Subscribe and I’ll send all my newest and FREE recipes to your inbox! You can also keep up with me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook. If you make this recipe, please let me know how it turned out! Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram so I can see and feature you!
Chicken Ranch Pasta Salad
- 1 lb. Rotini pasta
- 1 1/2 cup Ranch dressing
- 1 15. oz can canned corn; drained
- 1 cup celery; sliced
- 1 cup Roma or cherry tomatoes; diced
- 3 Tbsp. fresh chives; finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 bag Tyson® Any’tizers® Popcorn Chicken (any chicken nuggets will work)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F for the Tyson® Any’tizers® Popcorn Chicken. Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat. Be sure to add about 1 teaspoon of salt to the water. Add the dried pasta and cook according to the box directions, usually about 8-10 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Once the pasta is cooked, strain and run through cold water to remove any excess starch. Shake off any excess water and place in a large bowl.
- Place the Tyson® Any’tizers® Popcorn Chicken on a baking sheet lined with foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Once the chicken is cooked, it's time to start assembling your pasta salad! Add the Ranch dressing, corn, celery, tomatoes, chives, salt, pepper and the Tyson® Any’tizers® Popcorn Chicken. Mix with a wooden spoon until all of the ingredients are incorporated. If you want your pasta salad cold, place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes or enjoy right when your done making it!