Last Updated on June 16, 2021 by Kathryn Donangelo
This Spicy Artichoke Dip is creamy, chunky and has the perfect amount of spice with jalapeños! Enjoy as a quick and easy appetizer or snack!
I love a good dip and this Spicy Artichoke Dip happens to be one of my favorites! It’s almost too easy to make and it will satisfy all of your dip cravings, especially if you love artichoke dip! This Artichoke Dip recipe has all of the flavors of a classic Artichoke Dip recipe except it has a little spice- thanks to the pickled jalapeños!
Enjoy with family or friends on any given day and it’s always a hit on game days or parties! This truly makes the best appetizer because it takes 10 minutes to make and it’s so deliciously creamy and satisfying that we all love in a dip! You can also serve this dip cold just as the recipe is or hot, depending on your preference. See below on how to serve this dip hot!
HOW TO MAKE HOT SPICY ARTICHOKE DIP
If you prefer your Artichoke Dip to be served warmed or hot, simply add this dip to an oven safe bowl and bake on 400 degrees F for about 20-30 minutes. I would also add more cheese to the top (both parmesan and Jack so you get a cheesy top).
Another awesome, creamy dip that you’ll have to try is my Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip. It’s healthy, just as delicious and can be served hot or cold as well.
WHAT TO SERVE WITH ARTICHOKE DIP?
Some of my favorite items to serve with artichoke or spinach dip is tortilla chips, pita chips, sliced baguettes, seeded crackers, Ritz crackers or fresh veggies (sliced cucumbers, carrot sticks, celery sticks, radishes, broccoli florets or snap peas). You can serve any of your favorites with this dip and it will go perfectly.
- Artichoke Hearts: not marinated, the canned artichokes in water will do for this recipe.
- Cream cheese: Adds richness, flavor and a creamy element.
- Parmesan cheese + Jack cheese: the best cheese combination in my opinion for this tip. Plus you’ve gotta have cheese in your dip!
- Sour cream: adds tang and more creaminess.
- Mayonnaise: this makes the dip extremely creamy.
- Pickled jalapeños: add as little or much depending on how spicy you want your dip to be.
- Garlic powder + onion powder: adds more flavor.
- Salt + pepper: to taste.
HOW TO MAKE ARTICHOKE DIP
This dip couldn’t be any easier! All you do is place all of the ingredients in a large bowl and beat with an electric mixer until combined. Transfer the dip to a bowl and serve with your favorite chips, crackers or bread slices.
THIS SPICY ARTICHOKE DIP IS
- Loaded with chunks of artichoke hearts, jalapeños and makes the BEST appetizer!
- Perfect for game day, any party, event, holiday appetizer, pot luck, or any time you’re in the mood for a delicious dip!
- Easy to store leftovers and lasts in about a week in the fridge so you’ll always have a snack on hand.
- Made in 10 minutes or less! This is truly the best dip recipe especially when you have a crowd!
- Easy to serve! You can serve this dip with tortilla chips, pita chips, baguette slices, crackers, potato chips or anything else you love. If you want to go on the lighter side, try dipping raw veggies in this dip.
If you love all things artichoke and spinach dip related, you should try my Artichoke Hummus, Spinach Artichoke Tortellini Salad and my Bunny Spinach Dip that’s made with a classic spinach dip recipe.
This Spicy Artichoke Dip makes the BEST leftovers! The great news is this dip will last about one week when stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
You may need to give the dip a stir if any moisture appears at the top and it will taste just as delicious as I did the first day you made it. Having dip handy in the fridge at all times is always a good idea!
CAN YOU FREEZE ARTICHOKE DIP?
You can freeze this artichoke dip! This dip will last in the freezer for up to 3 months when covered completely with plastic wrap, foil and then plastic wrap again. I would also store this dip in a disposable pan. When ready to eat, defrost completely.
LOOKING FOR OTHER DELICIOUS DIPS? TRY THESE!
- Healthy Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Whipped Feta Garlic Dip
- Healthy French Onion Dip
- Blue Cheese Dip
- Easy Mediterranean Dip
CAN’T GET ENOUGH?
Subscribe and I’ll send all my newest and FREE recipes to your inbox! You can also keep up with me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook. If you make this recipe, please let me know how it turned out! Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram so I can see and feature you!
Spicy Artichoke Dip
- 1 14 oz. can artichoke hearts; drained and chopped
- 8 ounces cream cheese; softened
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese; grated or shredded
- 1/2 cup Jack cheese; shredded
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 7 oz. can pickled jalapeños; add more or less for heat
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- tortilla chips, bread or crackers
- Place all of the ingredients in a large bowl and beat with an electric mixer until combined, about 1-2 minutes. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and mix again. Transfer the dip to a bowl and serve with your favorite chips, crackers or bread slices. Enjoy!
- Read my blog notes on how to make this a hot dip and how to store leftovers.