Last Updated on October 16, 2021 by Kathryn Donangelo
This sweet and salty holiday snack mix makes a great snack for Christmas, parties, movie nights and so much more! You will want to make this all year long!
This Holiday Snack Mix has both sweet and salty snacks in this fun mixture! The salted pretzels and popcorn are coated with melted peppermint white chocolate, mini Christmas M&M’s, and festive sprinkles for more fun! I also added lightly salted roasted almonds and mini Oreos.
The saltiness from the pretzels and popcorn combined with the sweetness of melted white chocolate with peppermint is divine.
I was looking for cute gingerbread cookies to add to this sweet and salty mix but couldn’t find any at my grocery store! There are so many cute and tasty holiday candies out there you can use whatever your preference is.
I like to add sprinkles to my mix for more holiday cheer and color 🙂
Some other festive ingredients to add: crushed candy canes, milk or dark chocolate chips, mini gingerbread cookies, Chex cereal, marshmallow Peeps, salted peanuts, any Christmas candy, or any favorite savory crackers such as Bugles. Remember, this is totally customizable so add your favorites!
There are so many ways to customize this recipe. Wrap these up in festive boxes and these make a perfect holiday treat for your family and friends! You can also turn this into a sweet gift for your coworkers or bring it to your next holiday party!
THIS HOLIDAY SNACK MIX IS
- Both sweet and salty- the perfect combination
- Makes a fun and festive holiday gift or dessert for your next potluck or party
- Easy to make and can be made with your favorite sweet and savory snacks
Some other fun and festive desserts to try this holiday season are my Gingerbread Cookie Bars. If you love gingerbread cookie, you will love this easy recipe. If you love fudgey brownies, caramel and chocolate make my Caramel Brownie Pie. I also have tons of Holiday Cookie recipes.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THIS HOLIDAY SNACK MIX
- Salted popcorn
- Roasted almonds
- Mini Oreos
- Mini M&M’s
- Peppermint white chocolate chips
OTHER HOLIDAY RECIPES TO TRY:
- Gingerbread Men Cookies
- Oreo Cookie Truffles
- Chocolate Peppermint Graham Crackers
- Antipasto Wreath
- Salted Caramel Brownie Pie
- Gingerbread Cookie Bars
CAN’T GET ENOUGH?
Subscribe and I’ll send all my newest and FREE recipes to your inbox! You can also keep up with me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook. If you make this recipe, please let me know how it turned out! Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram so I can see and feature you!
Holiday Snack Mix
- 4 cups salted pretzels
- 4 cups salted popcorn
- 1 cup mini M&M's
- 2 Tbsp. Holiday sprinkles
- 1 10 oz. package Peppermint white chocolate chips
- 1 8 oz. package Mini Oreos
- 1 cup roasted almonds
- Place the pretzels and popcorn on a baking sheet lined with foil. Melt the peppermint white chocolate chips according to the directions on the package (see notes below). Once melted, drizzle the melted chocolate on the pretzels and popcorn with a spoon. Add the mini M&M's and sprinkles to the top. Let the chocolate harden for about 10 minutes.
- Once the chocolate has set on the pretzels and popcorn, break up with your hands and place in a bowl with the Oreos and almonds.
- Mix together with your hands or a wooden spoon until the Holiday Snack Mix is combined. Enjoy!
- To store this Holiday Snack Mix, place in an airtight container and store in a cool place.
- If you can't find the Peppermint White Chocolate Chips, simply use plain white chocolate chips instead and add 3 tablespoons of crushed candy canes.
- To melt the chocolate, place in a microwavable safe bowl and melt for about 2 minutes. Stir every 30 seconds with a spoon. Directions will be on the back of the chocolate chip package. The melted chocolate should be ultra creamy and smooth.