Last Updated on April 8, 2020 by Kathryn Donangelo
This Overnight Eggs Benedict Bake is prepped the night before and baked into a comforting breakfast dish! Made with hearty English muffins, rich eggs, ham, and topped with a homemade creamy hollandaise sauce!
If you’re looking for an incredibly easy breakfast recipe to make over the weekend, this Overnight Eggs Benedict Bake is perfect! This recipe has a few simple steps to prepare and is made and assembled the night before. All you have to do in the morning is pop it in the oven and make this easy hollandaise sauce that requires 15 minutes of your time and diligent whisking duties.
This Overnight Eggs Benedict Bake is perfect for a holiday brunch or a special weekend breakfast when you have guests over. Everyone will be sure to love every bite of this dish!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THIS OVERNIGHT EGGS BENEDICT BAKE
- Diced ham or Canadian Bacon
- English muffins
- Onion powder
- Salt + pepper to taste
- Green onions
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THIS EASY AND CREAMY HOLLANDAISE SAUCE
- Egg yolks
- Heavy cream
- Lemon juice
- Dijon mustard
This Overnight Eggs Benedict Bake is perfectly delicious without the hollandaise sauce but what would Eggs Benedict be without it? I like to serve the hollandaise sauce on the side so your guests can put as much or little on as they please.
This recipe can feed an army and will be just as good as leftovers! This can last up to 5 days wrapped in plastic or aluminum foil in the refrigerator. Be sure to store the Eggs Benedict Bake and hollandaise sauce separately so the sauce can be added on top when ready.
To reheat the Eggs Benedict Bake place in the oven until warm. To reheat the hollandaise sauce place in the microwave for 15-30 second intervals, stirring occasionally until cooked through.
LOOKING FOR OTHER BREAKFAST OR BRUNCH RECIPES? TRY THESE!
- Triple Berry French Toast Bake (made with Hawaiian bread)
- Crustless Vegetable Quiche
- Fluffy Vanilla Yogurt Pancakes
- Lemon Poppy Seed Yogurt Bread
CAN’T GET ENOUGH?
Subscribe and I’ll send all my newest and FREE recipes to your inbox! You can also keep up with me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook. If you make this recipe, please let me know how it turned out! Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram so I can see and feature you!
Overnight Eggs Benedict Bake
For the Overnight Eggs Benedict Bake
- 8 ounces diced ham or Candaian bacon
- 6 English muffins; (plain or classic flavored) cubed into 1 inch pieces
- 8 large eggs
- 2 cups whole or lowfat milk
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- salt and pepper; to taste
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 cup green onions; thinly sliced (optional for garnish)
For the Hollandaise Sauce
- 4 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) salted butter; melted
To make the Eggs Benedict Bake
- Split the English muffins in half and cube them into one-inch pieces. Spread the English muffin pieces on a lightly greased 9" x 13 " baking dish. Add the diced ham or Canadian bacon on top of the English muffin pieces.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, onion powder, and salt and pepper to taste; pour evenly over the top of the cubed English muffins and ham. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- The next monring, remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Sprinkle the top with paprika. Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 375 degrees F for 35 minutes. Uncover and bake for 10-15 minutes longer or until the center is set. To serve plate each serving, then drizzle each piece with hollandaise sauce. Garnish with sliced green onions and paprika. I prefer to serve the hollandaise sauce on the side but you can drizzle it on top of the bake before serving. Enjoy this delicious breakfast dish!
To make the Hollandaise Sauce
- Slowly drizzle in melted butter, whisking constantly until well incorporated. Serve immediately with Eggs Benedict Bake.
- This recipe can last up to 5 days wrapped in plastic or aluminum foil in the refrigerator. Be sure to store the Eggs Benedict Bake and hollandaise sauce separately so the sauce can be added on top when ready. To reheat the Eggs Benedict Bake place in the oven until warm. To reheat the hollandaise sauce place in the microwave for 15-30 second intervals, stirring occasionally until cooked through.