Cinnamon Sugar Biscuit Bites
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Read the full disclosure here.
Cinnamon Bites are so easy to make and perfect for breakfast or dessert! Canned biscuit pieces are dusted in a cinnamon sugar mixture and then baked to perfection. These 4 ingredient Cinnamon Sugar Biscuit Bites are crunchy on the outside and soft and fluffy on the inside!
PIN these Cinnamon Sugar Biscuit Bites to try later!
These Cinnamon Bites make the dreamiest breakfast or dessert. Easily made with premade canned biscuit dough that’s coated in butter, sugar, and cinnamon. These fluffy bites make the sweetest treat that resembles both a donut and churro.
Not only is this recipe made with only 4 ingredients (that you probably already have), they take less than 20 minutes to make from start to finish. You’ll be whipping up these fresh-baked treats every weekend once you try them…you’ll be hooked!
Serve these Cinnamon Sugar Biscuit Bites whenever you’re craving something sweet and easy to make. Enjoy these bites with a hot cup of coffee or tea and your day will be set.
Canned biscuits: I use original plain biscuits, some of my favorites to use are buttermilk or Grand’s biscuits. You can also use plain pizza dough instead of canned biscuits.
Butter: unsalted butter is best since the biscuits have salt in them already.
Cinnamon: the star ingredient. If you really love cinnamon, feel free to add a few dashes more.
Sugar: granulated sugar will add sweetness.
HOW TO MAKE CINNAMON BITES
The cinnamon sugar mixture that coats these biscuits give each bite the perfect crunch and the centers are pillowy soft and fluffy. Just like a donut, except these take only a fraction of the time to make!
Desserts that are bite-size are always my favorite! How could you not love a treat that’s so mini and only takes a few bites to devour? Some of my other bite-sized favorite treats are my Mini Cheesecake Bites, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites, and Mini Cannoli Bites.
RECIPE TIPS AND VARIATIONS
Turn these Cinnamon Bites into Cinnamon Roll Bites by serving these with cream cheese frosting or drizzle frosting on top!
If you love chocolate, replace the ground cinnamon with cocoa powder.
Any type of canned biscuit dough will work with this recipe. You can also use plain pizza dough if you prefer, just make sure to cut them into bite sizes, about 1 1/2 inch squares.
Make this the ultimate dessert by topping these bites with a scoop or two of vanilla ice cream or swirl of whipped cream!
THESE CINNAMON BITES ARE
- The easiest to make (can be made in less than 20 minutes).
- Resemble a donut bite and churro but made with only a fraction of the time.
- Perfect for breakfast, brunch, an after school snack, or dessert.
- Bite-sized so you don’t have to feel too guilty for enjoying this treat. One or two will satisfy your sweet tooth, but they are totally addicting!
These Cinnamon Bites are always best when they are fresh out of the oven. If you have leftovers, store them in an airtight container or tightly seal dish with plastic wrap.
Store at room temperature in a cool area for up to 2-3 days.
To reheat, simply bake at 350 degrees F for 5 minutes or microwave for a few seconds.
OTHER EASY DESSERT RECIPES
- Thick Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
- Chocolate-Dipped Peanut Butter Pretzels
- Frosted Cake Mix Bars
- Italian Ricotta Cookies
- Donut Bundt Cake
CAN’T GET ENOUGH
Subscribe and I’ll send all my newest and FREE recipes to your inbox! You can also keep up with me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook. If you make this recipe, please let me know how it turned out! Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram so I can see and feature you!
Cinnamon Sugar Biscuit Bites
- 1 10 ounce can of biscuits
- 1/4 cup butter; unsalted melted
- 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silpat mats.
- Place butter in a microwave-safe bowl in the microwave to melt for 15-30 seconds. In a medium bowl, mix together the cinnamon and sugar until combined.
- Cut each biscuit into fourths. Lightly coat each biscuit in the butter mixture, then in the cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Place each biscuit bite on the prepared baking sheet about 1 inch apart. Bake for 7-10 minutes or just until the biscuits are completely cooked through and golden brown. Let the Cinnamon Bites cool for a few minutes, then enjoy!
- Leftovers: store them in an airtight container or tightly seal a dish with plastic wrap. Store at room temperature in a cool area for up to 2-3 days. To reheat, simply bake at 350 degrees F for 5 minutes or microwave for a few seconds.
- Turn these Cinnamon Bites into Cinnamon Roll Bites by serving these with cream cheese frosting or drizzle frosting on top!
- If you love chocolate, replace the ground cinnamon with cocoa powder.
- Any type of canned biscuit dough will work with this recipe. You can also use plain pizza dough if you prefer, just make sure to cut them into bite sizes, about 1 1/2 inch squares.
- Make this the ultimate dessert by topping these bites with a scoop or two of vanilla ice cream or swirl of whipped cream!
These look like delicious little bites of sweetness. They would be great with my morning coffee. Also, perfect with my afternoon latte.
These bites are so perfect with tea or coffee!
They should come with the warning highly addictive! I made them and poof they were gone. I guess I have to teach my hubster how to make them now.
These are so addicting! Haha glad you loved them!
This is such a handy recipe. It’s so simple, my kids love making them as an after school snack. A favourite in our house!
Could not believe that this ultimate dessert can be made with just 4 ingredients. Would love to pair this with vanilla ice-cream.
Ice cream is soooo delicious with these biscuit bites!!
What a great idea to use canned biscuits to make these cinnamon sugar bites. We are definitely making these this weekend – the kids are going to love them!
I hope you all love them!
These cinnamon sugar biscuit bites are so easy to make with the use of canned biscuit dough. Great for snacking!
These biscuit bites are so fun to eat! We loved them mid-afternoon with a cup of tea and my son basically devoured them all day! It’s a good thing they’re so easy to make because I’ve already gotten requests for a new batch
Love that your son loves these too! 🙂 thank you!
These cinnamon sugar biscuits are so lovely! Your recipe is easy and fuss-free; I love the simplicity of it. Thanks so much; I am definitely making them.
Thank you so much!
These Cinnamon Sugar Biscuit Bites are lovely! So easy to make and turn out outstanding! The kids and hubby love them! I took a few to my friends, and she loved them too! Have a great day!
Thank you so much, Heidy! I’m so glad you all loved these bites 🙂
I made these biscuits this morning for breakfast. My kid ate a whole plate. Total win! I’ll make them tomorrow again. Thanks!
That is amazing! Thank you for trying my recipe!
Totally easy. Just as totally addictive.
So glad you thought so too! Thanks for trying my recipe, Jan!
So good! I can’t get enough!
I’m so glad you loved these biscuit bites!! 🙂