Last Updated on January 2, 2022 by Kathryn Donangelo
This Homemade Chai Tea Latte tastes just like Starbucks but a fraction of the cost! It’s spicy, nutty and creamy!
One of my favorite drinks from Starbucks is the Chai Tea Latte..With only 15 calories I came up with my favorite “healthy” drink! Who needs Starbucks when you can made your own?
Chai tea has always been one of my favorites! Chai tea is filled with some of my favorite spices such as cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves! This combination makes a perfect drink especially when it is paired with almond milk, honey and more cinnamon!
THIS HOMEMADE CHAI TEA LATTE IS
- Perfect for any time of the day
- Filled with delicious cinnamon spice
- A great alternative to coffee
CAN I USE REGULAR MILK INSTEAD OF ALMOND MILK?
Yes, of course! I love almond milk and regular milk in this Homemade Chai Tea Latte recipe. Since the milk has come fat, it will make the latte more creamy!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THIS HOME CHAI TEA LATTE
Vanilla almond milk; unsweetened
Chia tea or cinnamon spiced tea
LOOKING FOR OTHER HEALTHY BEVERAGES?
- Blueberry Banana Smoothie
- Creamy Pomegranate Power Smoothie
- Skinny Pumpkin Chai Tea
- Strawberry Shortcake Smoothie
CAN’T GET ENOUGH?
Subscribe and I’ll send all my newest and FREE recipes to your inbox! You can also keep up with me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook. If you make this recipe, please let me know how it turned out! Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram so I can see and feature you!
Homemade Chai Tea Latte
- Bring 2 cups of almond milk and water to a boil. Add tea bags and brew for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags from the milk and add honey and spices. Stir until honey is melted and the spices are combined. Pour into tea cups and enjoy your homemade Starbucks!