Last Updated on March 27, 2021 by Kathryn Donangelo
This fun Easter Snack Mix recipe is perfectly sweet, easy and makes the best treat for Easter. Chex mix cereal is coated with chocolate, Easter candy, mini marshmallows and shredded coconut.
EASTER SNACK MIX
Easter Snack Mix is so cute to enjoy especially for Easter. This snack mix is also known to be called Easter Bunny Mix, Bunny Trail Mix Recipe, Easter Party Mix or Bunny Bait. This recipe is a fun Kids Easter Snack Mix recipe that they can help make and assemble. They will love the Easter candy and mini marshmallows that goes into this recipe too!
Similar to muddy buddies, this recipe is the same process except we use white chocolate and shredded coconut to coat the Chex cereal. Half of the cereal is dyed a light pink for Easter. You can color the Chex cereal any pastel color, some other ideas are light yellow, green or blue.
If you want to make another cute and delicious Easter treat, try my Easter Bunny Spinach Dip that is shaped like a bunny and filled with creamy spinach dip. This Easter Bunny Spinach Dip makes a super easy Easter appetizer!
THIS EASTER SNACK MIX IS
- So fun for kids to make and even adults will love this treat.
- Super versatile and you can add other ingredients to customize your own snack mix. Some other ideas to add to this mix is Easter M&M’s, white chocolate chips, honey peanuts, pretzels and Honey Nut Cheerios.
- Crunchy, sweet and packed with all kinds of texture from the crunchy Chex cereal to the soft mini marshmallows. Your taste buds will be in heaven.
- Fun to make into gift bag treats! Simply fill up treat bags and add this Easter Snack Mix to Easter Baskets or give them out to friends, family or school parties.
This recipe can be enjoyed as an Easter snack or dessert that both kids and adults will enjoy. I add my favorite Easter candy chocolate eggs to the mix but you can add any of your favorite Easter candy. I love how gorgeous this mix is with all of the light pastel colors and crunch from the cereal.
You may want to make a double batch of this snack mix because it’s addicting and it will go quick!
- Rice Chex cereal
- White chocolate candy melts
- Shredded coconut
- Chocolate Cadbury eggs; or any of your favorite Easter candy
- Mini marshmallows
- Pink food coloring
LEFTOVER EASTER SNACK MIX
This snack mix will last for up to a week (if it lasts that long) when stored in a cool area. Store in an airtight container or a large zip lock bag.
LOOKING FOR OTHER SPRING TREATS? TRY THESE!
- Spring Time Cake Mix Cookies
- Cake Mix Lemon Crinkle Cookies
- Carrot Cake Bars with Cheesecake Swirl
- Italian Ricotta Cookies
- Bunny Spinach Dip
- Easy Lemon Pie
- Easter Bunny Peep Pops
CAN’T GET ENOUGH?
Subscribe and I’ll send all my newest and FREE recipes to your inbox! You can also keep up with me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook. If you make this recipe, please let me know how it turned out! Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram so I can see and feature you!
Easter Snack Mix
- 6 cups Rice Chex Cereal
- 2 cups White Chocolate candy Melts
- 1 1/2 cups shredded coconut
- 2 cups Mini Cadbury Eggs or any favorite Easter candy
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Pink food coloring (you can use any color) optional
- Place Chex cereal in a large bowl and set aside.
- In a microwave proof bowl, melt white chocolate melts in the microwave and stir until smooth.
- Pour white chocolate over cereal and gently fold until coated. (If you want to make half of your mixture pink, save half of the melted chocolate and add about 3 drops of food coloring. Mix until light pink, then mix in cereal).
- Put one cup of the shredded coconut in a large plastic bag and pour the chocolate coated cereal in, then add the other cup of shredded coconut. Shake bag until coated in coconut
- Pour out onto foil or a cookie sheet and let cool for 20 minutes so the chocolate can harden.
- Add Mini Cadbury Eggs and marshmallows, mix together and enjoy!
- This snack mix will last for up to a week (if it lasts that long) when stored in a cool area. Store in an airtight container or a large zip lock bag.