Last Updated on
This fun Easter Bunny Mix recipe is perfect for Easter and everyone will be sure to enjoy it! Filled with chocolate coated cereal, chocolate eggs & coconut!
If you love Muddy Buddy Treats like me, then you will love this sweet snack. It can also be a dessert too! This fun recipe is perfect for Easter and everyone will be sure to enjoy it- especially the little ones. This Easter Bunny Mix is addicting so enjoy it while they last!
What would Easter be without sweet treats? When I think I Easter I think chocolate bunnies, peeps, Easter eggs, jelly beans, pretty pastel colored candy, and treats like this! It’s crunchy, sweet, chocolaty and has a hint of coconut.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THIS EASY BUNNY MIX
- Rice Chex cereal
- White chocolate melts
- Shredded coconut
- Chocolate Cadbury eggs
- Red food coloring
LOOKING FOR OTHER SPRING TREATS? TRY THESE!
CAN’T GET ENOUGH?
Subscribe and I’ll send all my newest and FREE recipes to your inbox! You can also keep up with me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook. If you make this recipe, please let me know how it turned out! Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram so I can see and feature you!
Easter Bunny Mix
- 6 cups Rice Chex Cereal
- 2 cups White Chocolate Melts
- 1 1/2 cup. shredded coconut
- 2 cups Mini Cadbury Eggs
- 1 cup marshmallows
- Red food coloring optional
- Place Chex cereal in a large bowl and set aside.
- In a microwave proof bowl, melt white chocolate melts in the microwave and stir until smooth.
- Pour white chocolate over cereal and gently fold until coated. (If you want to make half of your mixture pink, save half of the melted chocolate and add about 3 drops of food coloring. Mix until light pink, then mix in cereal).
- Put one cup of the shredded coconut in a large plastic bag and pour the chocolate coated cereal in, then add the other cup of shredded coconut. Shake bag until coated in coconut
- Pour out onto foil or a cookie sheet and let cool for 20 minutes so the chocolate can harden.
- Add Mini Cadbury Eggs and marshmallows, mix together and enjoy!