Last Updated on
If you love Muddy Buddy Treats like me, then you will love this sweet snack/dessert! This fun recipe is perfect for Easter and everyone will be sure to enjoy it. This mix is filled with Easter Cadbury chocolate eggs because what would Easter be without them? Plus, it’s another great excuse to buy candy..at least for me! This mix is addicting so enjoy it while they last 🙂
- 6 cups Rice Chex Cereal
- 2 cups White Chocolate Melts
- 1 1/2 cup. shredded coconut
- 2 cups Mini Cadbury Eggs
- 1 cup marshmallows
- Red food coloring optional
- Place Chex cereal in a large bowl and set aside.
- In a microwave proof bowl, melt white chocolate melts in the microwave and stir until smooth.
- Pour white chocolate over cereal and gently fold until coated. (If you want to make half of your mixture pink, save half of the melted chocolate and add about 3 drops of food coloring. Mix until light pink, then mix in cereal).
- Put one cup of the shredded coconut in a large plastic bag and pour the chocolate coated cereal in, then add the other cup of shredded coconut. Shake bag until coated in coconut
- Pour out onto foil or a cookie sheet and let cool.
- Add Mini Cadbury Eggs and marshmallows and serve!