Last Updated on
This Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper Veggie Sandwich is everything you want in a veggie sandwich! It’s fresh, nutritious and packed with veggies!
I received free samples of Sabra Spreads mentioned in this post. By posting this recipe I am entering a recipe contest sponsored by Sabra and am eligible to win prizes associated with the contest. I was not compensated for my time. #ad
I normally like to add some type of protein to my sandwiches besides veggies but the hummus was plenty for this hearty sandwich–yes, sandwiches can be hearty without meat too!
The amount of veggies you can add to your sandwich are endless and you can add any of your favorites. I used some of my favorites that I sliced with my new slicing mandolin. I hope you get a chance to try out at least one of these spreads with my recipe!
Adding hummus to my sandwich helped me recreate this heart healthy recipe because I swapped out the usual mayonnaise and mustard that I normally put on my sandwiches.
LOOKING FOR OTHER HEALTHY LUNCH IDEAS?
CAN’T GET ENOUGH?
Subscribe and I’ll send all my newest and FREE recipes to your inbox! You can also keep up with me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook. If you make this recipe, please let me know how it turned out! Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram so I can see and feature you!
Sea Salt and Cracked Pepper Veggie Sandwich
- 2 sliced of whole wheat bread (toasted is optional
- 2 Tbsp Sabra® Sea Salt and Cracked Pepper Spreads
- 4-6 thin slices of tomato
- 4-6 thin slices of onions
- 4-6 thin slices of yellow bell pepper
- 6 spinach leaves
- 2 Tbsp micro greens; or sprouts
- Sliced avocado; optional
- Toast your bread (optional). Spread 1 tablespoon of hummus on each piece of bread.
- Layer your veggies on top. I layered in the order of: tomatoes, onions, bell peppers, spinach, then micro greens. Avocado makes a great addition to this also!