Last Updated on
If you love Jalapeno Poppers and Pizza then this Jalapeno Popper Pizza is for you! This is a perfect combination of the two!
If I had to describe this Jalapeno Popper Pizza it would be, AMAZING. There is just no way you can go wrong with this. I haven’t had the best experience cooking with jalapenos but this sounded too good not to try and it came out perfectly.
This is so easy to make it totally tastes just like a jalapeño popper in a pizza! As mentioned in the recipe below, crispy bacon pieces would be a great addition to this pizza!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THIS JALAPENO POPPER PIZZA
- Pre-made pizza dough
- Olive oil
- Corn meal
- Cream cheese
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Salt + pepper
- Pepper jack cheese
- Havarti cheese
LOOKING FOR OTHER SPICY RECIPES? TRY THESE!
CAN’T GET ENOUGH?
Subscribe and I’ll send all my newest and FREE recipes to your inbox! You can also keep up with me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook. If you make this recipe, please let me know how it turned out! Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram so I can see and feature you!
Jalapeno Popper Pizza
- 1 ball of pizza dough; homemade or store bought
- 2 jalapenos; sliced and seeds remove unless you want it extra spicy
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp yellow corn meal
- 6 ounces of cream cheese; softened
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups grated Monterey Jalapeno Jack Cheese
- 5-7 large slices of Havarti cheese
- 1 Tbsp fresh chives; sliced
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Lightly coat a pizza pan or baking sheet with olive oil. Work the pizza with your hands to form a pizza dough about 10 inches in diameter. Transfer to pan and sprinkle cornmeal to the bottom of the pizza/baking dish (this will make the bottom and edges crispy).
- In a small bowl add garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper to cream cheese until combined.
- Spread the cream cheese over pizza dough evenly. Leave about 3/4-1 inch of a border. Add havarti slices, then sprinkle shredded jack cheese, top with jalapenos, and chives.
- Place in oven and bake for 15-20 minutes of until golden brown.
- *if you love bacon, I highly reccomend adding freshly chopped bacon to the top of these for an extra deliciousness!