As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Read the full disclosure here.
If you’re looking for an amazing appetizer to make this holiday season this Antipasto Christmas Wreath is perfect! It has bite-sized cheeses, Italian meats, olive, and takes minutes to put together!
Say hello to this festive Antipasto Holiday Wreath! This is a delicious, easy and super cute appetizer to bring to your next holiday gathering, potluck or Christmas dinner. Everyone will also love the cute and colorful wreath that is made of Italian meats, cheeses, and olives.
Also check out my Antipasto Skewers that take 10 minutes to make and is perfect for the holidays!
It is hard to believe that Christmas is already next week, so crazy! Christmas shopping, baking, gift wrapping and more shopping is all in full effect. This appetizer is convenient for you if you feel overwhelmed this holiday season. No need to spend a lot of time on an appetizer, this literally takes minutes to put together!
If you know my husband and I and come to our home, you can always guarantee that we will have some type of cheese and salami plate when we have family or friends over. Maybe it’s an Italian thing but it’s our favorite and this Antipasto Christmas Wreath was so cute and pretty I (almost) felt bad eating it.
Keep in mind that you can make this Antipasto Holiday Wreath as small or large as you wish! Just add more meats, cheese and olives.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THIS HOLIDAY APPETIZER
- Italian meats; I used salami, copa, sopressa
- Cheeses; I used Monterey Jack and Sharp Cheddar
- Olives; I used whole black and green olives (with pits)
- Fresh rosemary sprigs
CAN I MAKE THIS ANTIPASTO HOLIDAY WREATH IN ADVANCE?
Yes you can. If you do decide to make this in advance to save time, make sure to tightly wrap the wreath plate in plastic wrap leaving little air. If you don’t wrap the wreath tight enough and leave it in the fridge, it can become dry.
Another way to prep this wreath in advance is by cubing all of the cheese and folding your Italian meats. Place each item in a plastic baggie until ready to plate.
THIS ANTIPASTO HOLIDAY WREATH IS
- Incredibly festive and easy to make!
- Customizable to your preference. You can use your favorite cheeses and meats!
- Perfect for the holidays and everyone will be sure to love this colorful and fun appetizer
If you want to customize this Antipasto Christmas Wreath you can add your favorite meats and cheeses. Below are some other great alternatives that would work out perfectly! For the cheese alternatives, I recommend only using hard cheeses and semi-hard cheeses. If the cheese is too soft it will be difficult to plate and pick up with your hands or a toothpick.
Cheese Alternatives: Havarti cheese, Pepper Jack cheese, Swiss cheese, Parmesan cheese, Mozzarella cheese, marinated fresh Marinated Mozzarella balls, Gruyere, Manchego, and Pecorino Romano
Meat Alternatives: Turkey, Ham, Prosciutto, Pepperoni, Roast Beef and Mortadella
Other Additions to Add: Marinated artichoke hearts, cherry tomatoes, fresh basil, and marinated mushrooms
If you are looking for other holiday appetizers to make this Christmas for your family you try this Candy Candy Caprese, Antipasto Salad, the perfect Cheese Plate, this colorful and bright Tomato Prosciutto Caprese, or this Melon Caprese Salad.
CAN’T GET ENOUGH?
Subscribe and I’ll send all my newest and FREE recipes to your inbox! You can also keep up with me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook. If you make this recipe, please let me know how it turned out! Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram so I can see and feature you!
- 10 slices Salami
- 10 slices Copa
- 10 slices Sopressa
- 1 cup Sharp Cheddar cheese cubed
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese cubed
- 1/2 cup green olives
- 1/2 cup black olives
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary
- Line up all of your ingredients so you are ready to assemble. I like to have each item on a plate or bowl.
- Place all of the cubed cheeses around on a large serving platter or cheese board. Fold each piece of meat and place in between the cheese cubes. To fold the meat, fold in half and then fold in half again. This will make perfect bite sizes.
- Add the olives around the meats and cheeses, and lastly add pieces of fresh rosemary sprigs for decoration. I recommend serving this with toothpicks for an easy way enjoy!
- If you want to prep this wreath in advance, cut and cube all of the cheese and fold your Italian meats. Place each item in a plastic baggie until ready to plate.
- This is totally customizable! Add your favorite meats and cheeses. Other alternative options are listed on this blog post. You can also make this Antipasto Holiday Wreath as small or large as you wish! Just add more meats, cheese and olives.
- I recommend only using hard and semi-hard cheeses. If the cheese is too soft it will be difficult to plate and pick up with your hands or a toothpick.
- You can use any deli meats and cheeses you prefer for your wreath. Some other favorites are ham, turkey, mortadella, pepperoni, pepper jack, Havarti and swiss cheese.