As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Read the full disclosure here.
Chocolate Dipped Pretzel Rods are so cute and made with only 4 ingredients! Kids will love these and they are so easy to make. Made in less than 15 minutes and are fun to decorate and customize.
Spring is finally here–happy first day of Spring everyone! I love it when I can whip up a sweet treat that only takes a few minutes and has a few ingredients…. and most importantly is super cute like these pops!
These cute Easter bunnies are so adorable and so easy to make! They are also fun to make because you can make them however you want! I love marshmallows so I love when I see Peeps displayed at grocery stores this time of year. I feel like Peeps are only around for such a short amount of time and they don’t get used as much as they should. Kids will love this recipe, I know my 2 year old Goddaughter did! When I gave her a treat bag full of these, she was so happy to see this colorful treat and the first thing she ate was the Peep, of course!
There is just something about Peeps that makes me happy, maybe because they are so cute! Does anyone else feel that every Holiday comes and goes too fast? I always feel so rushed to enjoy all the festive treats that come once a year, so I might as well make them when I can! Who doesn’t love a cute and delicious sweet treat anyways?
- Pretzel rods
- Bunny peeps
- White chocolate
HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE DIPPED PRETZEL RODS
MELT CHOCOLATE. Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper. Melt chocolate in microwave for 1 ½ minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted and smooth. Pour melted chocolate in a drinking glass or mug.
COAT PRETZELS WITH CHOCOLATE. Dip and or spoon each rod to cover about ½ the pretzel in the chocolate. Scrape excess chocolate off on edge of the cup. Smooth out chocolate with a spoon or knife so it is dipped evenly and smoothly on the rod.
LOOKING FOR OTHER CUTE SPRING TREATS? CHECK THESE OUT!
CAN’T GET ENOUGH?
Subscribe and I’ll send all my newest and FREE recipes to your inbox! You can also keep up with me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook. If you make this recipe, please let me know how it turned out! Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram so I can see and feature you!
Chocolate Dipped Pretzel Rods
- 12 pretzel rods
- 12 Peeps I used blue and pink bunnies
- 1 cup white chocolate candy melts
- Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- Melt chocolate in microwave for 1 ½ minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted and smooth. Pour melted chocolate in a drinking glass or mug.
- Dip and or spoon each rod to cover about ½ the pretzel in the chocolate.
- Scrape excess chocolate off on edge of the cup. Smooth out chocolate with a spoon or knife so it is dipped evenly and smoothly on the rod.
- Sprinkle each rod with your favorite sprinkles and place on baking sheet. Spoon about a ½ teaspoon of melted chocolate on the back of a peep and position on rod to set. Repeat until finished.
- Let each rod set for about 15 minutes, you can also place them in the refrigerator to cool and harden faster. Enjoy these adorable sweet treats!