As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Read the full disclosure here.
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #TeaProudly #BigelowSpringEssentials #Ad #CollectiveBias
I can’t believe Spring is here again! Springtime is the perfect time to enjoy tea whether you love tea in the morning, afternoon, or evening. Bigelow Tea offers plenty of healthy flavors that suits your everyday tea needs and more!
During the Springtime I have allergies often and I have a helpful tip below that helps me get through them! Now is the time to explore the wide variety of teas that Bigelow Tea has to offer.
Check out Bigelow Tea’s exquisite selection on Walmart.com. My favorite flavors are below and you can purchase them by hoover over this photo above!
- Green Tea with Ginger plus Probiotics- this tea supports my digestion.
- Green Tea with Lemon- this tea supports my overall wellness.
I try to incorporate tea into my daily routine because it’s important to put good things in our bodies to help us stay strong, healthy, and support our well-being.
Another way I like to reset during the Springtime is to Spring Clean and tea helps me power through it! I love getting back on track with healthy habits and cleaning now that the holiday season is over.
I love that drinking tea all throughout the day is totally acceptable. Unlike coffee, I only drink coffee in the morning. I enjoy tea anytime depending on my mood- if I want to feel calm and relaxed, calm and cozy, or if I want to be energized and recharged.
HOW I ENJOY MY TEA & MY HELPFUL ALLERGY TIP
Starting with premium quality tea like Bigelow Tea is essential to making the perfect cup of tea. I love enjoying my Green Tea with Lemon or Green Tea with Ginger Probiotics by filling my tea cup with hot water and steeping my tea bag for 1-3 minutes.
- Helpful allergy tip- I add a squeeze of fresh lemon juice and a small spoonful of melted honey into my tea. Stir until all ingredients are combined and enjoy. This is the ultimate allergy buster recipe I continuously use because it always helps relieve my allergies!
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY A CUP OF TEA
- Enjoy tea on-the-go, anytime, or anywhere!
- Add a splash of almond milk or regular milk to make your tea creamy.
- Add freshly squeezed lemon juice and a spoonful of honey to cure your allergies. This is my favorite way to enjoy tea and is can be made with caffeinated or decaffeinated tea.
- Refrigerate prepared tea and add ice for an Iced Tea beverage.
IF YOU LOVE TEA, CHECK OUT THESE HEALTHY RECIPES!
CAN’T GET ENOUGH?
Subscribe and I’ll send all my newest and FREE recipes to your inbox! You can also keep up with me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook. If you make this recipe, please let me know how it turned out! Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram so I can see and feature you!