Last Updated on
This Buffalo Ranch Chex Mix makes the perfect savory snack! This mix has a hint of spice, crunch and a lot of bold flavor!
The fun part about making Chex Mix is you can add your favorite fixins’ to it–the possibilities are endless..
THIS SNACK IS
- Buttery, crunchy, spicy and has bold flavor!
- Makes the perfect savory snack that everyone will love
- Easy to make with a few favorite ingredients
Add this Buffalo Ranch Chex Mix to fashioned Chex Mix, it even gets better when it’s flavored with ranch seasoning and spicy buffalo sauce!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THIS BUFFALO RANCH CHEX MIX
- Whole wheat Chex cereal
- Corn or rice cereal
- Garlic flavored pita chips OR bagel chips
- Gold fish
- Buffalo wing sauce
- Ranch seasoning mix
- Worcestershire sauce
LOOKING FOR OTHER SNACK RECIPES?
CAN’T GET ENOUGH?
Subscribe and I’ll send all my newest and FREE recipes to your inbox! You can also keep up with me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook. If you make this recipe, please let me know how it turned out! Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram so I can see and feature you!
- 2 cups whole wheat chex cereal
- 2 cups corn or rice cereal
- 2 cups of pretzels
- 2 cups of garlic flavored pita chips or bagel chips
- 2 cups of gold fish
- 1 cup Spanish peanuts
- 1/3 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1 package of Ranch seasoning mix
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 6 Tbsp butter; unsalted
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F. Place chex cereal, pretzels, pita chips, gold fish, and peanuts in a large bowl and set aside.
- In a microwavable bowl, microwave wing sauce, ranch mix, Worcestershire sauce, and butter for about 30-40 seconds until melted, then stir.
- Pour over chex mix until well coated. Pour mixture onto baking sheet and bake for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.