Last Updated on January 9, 2020 by Kathryn Donangelo
“This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.” #CollectiveBias #DuncanHinesHoliday
This Salted Caramel Brownie Pie is so rich, fudgy, and has salted caramel in every bite! This pie will be your new favorite dessert this holiday season!
If you are looking for a delicious recipe to make this holiday season with your family, this is perfect! I recently purchased Duncan Hines® Chewy Fudge Brownie Mix at my local Walmart for only $1! That is an amazing deal, especially during the busy holiday season when your favorite products are convenient, delicious and affordable! You can also purchase these products online if you prefer to online grocery shop to make it extra convenient! Don’t forget to get this Ibotta deal to save a little more!
Holidays are all about spending quality family time and making memories. What a special way to bring the family together with this easy and memorial recipe.
This Salted Caramel Brownie Pie recipe only requires 6 simple and super easy steps that even your kids or grand-kids can do, with a little help of course.
Duncan Hines offers a wide variety of baking mixes for your family to enjoy! Make sure the next time you are at your local Walmart to stock up on baking mixes. You can always have one ready for when you want to bake up a tasty treat that everyone will love! Your family will be sure to remember this treat.
It is best to enjoy this Salted Caramel Brownie Pie when it’s warm and I like to top my pie with vanilla ice cream and then of course drizzle with more caramel and enjoy it with family. I like to allow the pie to cool completely so it is easier to cut. This pie makes amazing dessert leftover. Simply heat it up in the microwave for a few minutes and you have a perfect slice of delicious brownie pie!
I made this delicious Salted Caramel Brownie Pie with walnuts but you can definitely not use nuts at all or use other nuts such as peanuts, pecans or almonds. I love the crunchiness the walnuts give this dessert.
THIS SALTED CARAMEL BROWNIE PIE IS
- Perfectly fudgy and chocolaty in every bite!
- Totally affordable which is a huge win especially during the holidays
- Loaded with swirls of salted caramel and crunchy bits of walnuts
- Sure to bring your family together this holiday season along with a lot of delicious memories
- The ultimate dessert for any occasion or day! Your family will thank you after you whip this up!
LOOKING FOR MORE HOLIDAY INSPIRATION?
- Get more delicious recipes, visit Duncan Hines online! #DuncanHinesHoliday
- Check out this sweet Ibotta offer while supplies last. Sign up and check out this Ibotta offer to earn .75 cents and more! #CollectiveBias
Just look how deliciously fudgy each bite is with chocolate (and caramel) oozing out! This dessert is hard to beat so be prepared to make this on repeat. My husband asked for seconds on this one!
CAN’T GET ENOUGH?
Subscribe and I’ll send all my newest and FREE recipes to your inbox! You can also keep up with me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook. If you make this recipe, please let me know how it turned out! Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram so I can see and feature you!
Salted Caramel Brownie Pie
- 1 box Duncan Hines® Chewy Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2 whole eggs
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup salted caramel sauce plus extra to drizzle on the ice cream
- 1/4 cup walnuts chopped
- vanilla ice cream optional for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large mixing bowl, mix together the Duncan Hines® Chewy Fudge Brownie Mix, eggs, canola oil and water. Mix until the ingredients are combined.
- Spray a pie dish with nonstick spray. Pour half of the brownie batter into the baking dish. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of the chopped walnuts and swirl 2 tablespoons of the salted caramel sauce. It is easiest to swirl the caramel with a spoon.
- Pour the remaining brownie batter on top and add the remaining walnuts and caramel sauce. Bake the brownie pie for 40-45 minutes.
- Once the pie is baked, place on a cooling rack to let cool completely. Slice and serve with a scoop or a few scoops of vanilla ice cream. Drizzle with more caramel sauce if you wish!