Last Updated on
These Roasted Rosemary and Garlic Almonds make a perfect savory healthy snack! They are coasted in rosemary and garlic and baked until crunchy!
Almonds make the perfect healthy snack and they are great on the go! Naturally the easiest way to snack on almonds is to eat them raw/natural. The key to roasting your own almonds is to never underestimate the baking time. This has happened to me more than once and it’s always so disappointing when you burn a batch..SO don’t let this happen to you. Once the timer goes off, take them out of the oven even if they don’t look roasted. They will continue to cook as they cool. These are savory in flavor and you don’t have to feel guilty since these are loaded with protein, fiber, healthy fats, and other nutrients. Enjoy!
CAN’T GET ENOUGH?
Subscribe and I’ll send all my newest and FREE recipes to your inbox! You can also keep up with me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook. If you make this recipe, please let me know how it turned out! Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram so I can see and feature you!
Roasted Rosemary and Garlic Almonds
- 2 cups of whole natural almonds
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp granulated garlic
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped rosemary
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and toss to coat all almonds. Arrange on baking sheet lined with foil. Bake for 20 minutes or until lightly toasted. Let almonds cool to room temperature.