Last Updated on January 13, 2020 by Kathryn Donangelo
This ‘Everything Hummus’ is inspired by the everything flavored bagel. It has all the wonderful flavors from garlic, poppy seeds, bits of salt and onions!
This quick and easy Everything Hummus is full of flavor and takes minutes to make! The”Everything” or also known as “Super Seed” bagel inspired me to make this. It resembles all the flavorings and makes a perfect dip addition. This can be served as an appetizer or snack!
OTHER FAVORITE DIP RECIPES
- Spicy & Creamy Avocado Hummus
- Homemade Artichoke Hummus
- Roasted Garlic & Spinach Hummus
- Cowboy Caviar
- Whipped Garlic Feta Dip
You can use pita chips, crackers or fresh veggies such as carrot sticks, sliced cucumbers and celery sticks to dip! I promise you will love everything about this hummus. This recipe is so ridiculously easy to make at home! It’s also a lot cheaper and healthier than the store bought kind.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THIS HEALTHY DIP
- Garbanzo beans
- Olive oil
- Toasted sesame oil
- Lemon juice
- Flaked sea salt
- Black pepper
- Dried minced onion
- Toasted sesame seeds
- Poppy seeds
- Dried minced garlic
- Crackers for dipping
CAN’T GET ENOUGH?
Subscribe and I’ll send all my newest and FREE recipes to your inbox! You can also keep up with me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook. If you make this recipe, please let me know how it turned out! Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram so I can see and feature you!
- 3 cups cooked garbanzo beans 2 cans, drained and rinsed
- 6 Tbsp olive oil + more for drizzling
- 1 Tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 4 cloves of garlic roasted would be best
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice the juice from 1/2 of a lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 Tbsp dried minced onion
- 2 Tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 1 Tbsp poppy seeds
- 1 Tbsp dried minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp flaked sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Pita chips or crackers for serving
- In a small bowl, combine dried onion, sesame seeds, poppy seeds, garlic, sea salt and black pepper. Mix and set aside.
- Add garbonzo beans, garlic, and lemon juice to a food processor and pulse and blend until combined the beans begin to puree, about 2-3 minutes. With the processor still going, add in olive oil and sesame oil, blending continuously for a few minutes (and scraping down the sides if needed) until as smooth as desired. Add salt and 1 Tbsp of all of the seasoning (save the rest for the topping).
- Add hummus to a bowl and drizzle with extra olive oil. Pour the rest of the seasoning overtop and serve. These can be served with crackers, pita chips, or vegetables. I hope you enjoy EVERYTHING about this 🙂