Last Updated on
Halloween is right around the corner and that means treats, sweets, and more sweets! Check out some of these cute sweet treats I stumbled upon! Don’t worry..I also found some cute ‘healthy’ treats that look too good 🙂
1. Easy witches broom that take seconds to make with Reeses peanut butter cups. Recipe from: One Hundred Dollars a Month
2. Cute little pretzel chocolate pumpkin bites. Recipe from: After the After
3. Homemade chocolate chip cookies with a spooky spider twist! Recipe from: I am Baker
4. Creepy spider deviled eggs. Recipe from: Family Corner
5. Candy Corn Fudge. Recipe from: Tip Junkie
6. Healthy banana chocolate ghosts and pumpkin oranges. Recipe from: The Green Divas
7. Candy dipped pretzel rods with sprinkles. Recipe from: A Thrifty Mom
8. Cute little pumpkin rice krispy treats. Recipe from: Urban Bush Babes
9. Healthy orange and pineapple candy corn parfait. Recipe from: Love It So Much
CAN’T GET ENOUGH?
Subscribe and I’ll send all my newest and FREE recipes to your inbox! You can also keep up with me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook. If you make this recipe, please let me know how it turned out! Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram so I can see and feature you!