Last Updated on September 15, 2020 by Kathryn Donangelo
This shop has been compensated by Inmar Intelligence and its Colgate-Palmolive® and Scotch-Brite®. All opinions are mine alone. #GreatTeamEasyClean
Dinner is made easy with these Easy Cleanup Chicken Fajitas! Made with juicy chicken, spices and piled high in a warm tortilla! Cleanup is the easiest by using Palmolive® Ultra Strength and Scotch-Brite® Advanced Scrub Dots Non-Scratch Scrubbers!
I love any meal that requires minimal cleanup especially on busy days! The combination of Palmolive® and Scotch-Brite® gives me the perfect solution to clean up any type of mess allowing for an easy cleanup- just like these Chicken Fajitas! These fajitas are best when the chicken is charred leaving stuck on food behind. Using these products makes my stainless steel skillet look almost brand new!
I purchased these products at Walmart Online with only a few simple steps. These products are budget friendly and super easy to order online. You can also add them to your Walmart Online Grocery order for in-store pickup!
Scotch-Brite® Advanced Scrub Dots & Palmolive® Ultra Strength can also clean up bigger messes such as sauces, melted cheese, or stuck on food (like the one from my Chicken Fajitas). One of my favorite perks about Palmolive® Ultra Strength is its effective cleaning power, but also soft on hands to help take on the toughest mess without wearing gloves- YAY!
I made these delicious Easy Cleanup Chicken Fajitas in a stainless steel skillet and cleanup was a breeze with Palmolive® Ultra Strength and Scotch-Brite® Advanced Scrub Dots. Your mind will be at ease knowing the combination of the two products will make an easy cleanup.
ADD THESE PRODUCTS RIGHT TO YOUR WALMART ONLINE GROCERY CART BY CLICKING THE IMAGE BELOW!
Some of the reasons why I love Palmolive® Ultra Strength are:
- Removes 24 hour food that’s been stuck on dishes/cookware
- Tough on grease, soft on hands
- Concentrated liquid dish soap formula
- Instantly cuts through grease (check out my photos below for proof!)
- Phosphate Free
Some of the reasons why I love Scotch-Brite® Advanced Scrub Dots Non-Scratch Scrubbers are:
- Everyday cleaning power AND rinses clean
- Advanced Scrub Dots Scrubbers deliver the trusted scrubbing power of the Scotch-Brite® Brand
- Resists odors
- Dries fast and rinses clean without trapping food
- Non-Scratch. Safe on non-stick cookware
Checkout how incredibly easy and remarkable my cleanup was. The Chicken Fajitas are best when the chicken is charred and my pan looked like it was burnt afterwards. I simply gently scrubbed my skillet with Palmolive® Ultra Strength, Scotch-Brite® Advanced Scrub Dots Non-Scratch Scrubbers and warm water. The tough dark brown char bits came right off after a few scrubs.
Check out how easy my cleanup was!
CAN’T GET ENOUGH?
Subscribe and I’ll send all my newest and FREE recipes to your inbox! You can also keep up with me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook. If you make this recipe, please let me know how it turned out! Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram so I can see and feature you!
Easy Cleanup Chicken Fajitas
- 2 chicken breasts; sliced in half and then sliced (about 1 lb.)
- 1 medium red onion; thinly sliced
- 1 lime
- 2 bell peppers; thinly sliced (any colors)
- 1/4 cup olive oil; plus 1 Tbsp. to great pan
- 3 Tbsp. cilantro
- 2 cloves garlic; minced
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 jalapeño; seeds removed and diced optional)
- flour tortillas
- Place all of the ingredients (except for the tortillas) in a large zip lock bag or large bowl and mix until all of the ingredients are combined.
- Heat a large skillet or cooking pan on medium high heat with olive oil. Place the fajita mix in the pan and cook for about 10 minutes and then stir and cook for another 3-5 minutes until the chicken is fully cooked and the chicken is charred.
- Enjoy the fajitas piled high on warm tortillas, a salad, or enjoy as is!