If you are looking for a delicious, easy and super cute appetizer to bring to your next holiday gathering, potluck or Christmas dinner, this Antipasto Christmas Wreath perfect.
Servings: 6 servings
- 10 slices Salami
- 10 slices Copa
- 10 slices Sopressa
- 1 cup Sharp Cheddar cheese cubed
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese cubed
- 1/2 cup green olives
- 1/2 cup black olives
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary
Line up all of your ingredients so you are ready to assemble. I like to have each item on a plate or bowl.
Place all of the cubed cheeses around on a large serving platter or cheese board. Fold each piece of meat and place in between the cheese cubes. To fold the meat, fold in half and then fold in half again. This will make perfect bite sizes.
Add the olives around the meats and cheeses, and lastly add pieces of fresh rosemary sprigs for decoration. I recommend serving this with toothpicks for an easy way enjoy!
- If you want to prep this wreath in advance, cut and cube all of the cheese and fold your Italian meats. Place each item in a plastic baggie until ready to plate.
- This is totally customizable! Add your favorite meats and cheeses. Other alternative options are listed on this blog post. You can also make this Antipasto Holiday Wreath as small or large as you wish! Just add more meats, cheese and olives.
- I recommend only using hard and semi-hard cheeses. If the cheese is too soft it will be difficult to plate and pick up with your hands or a toothpick.
You can use any deli meats and cheeses you prefer for your wreath. Some other favorites are ham, turkey, mortadella, pepperoni, pepper jack, Havarti and swiss cheese.