Spicy Artichoke Dip
This Spicy Artichoke Dip is creamy, chunky and has the perfect amount of spice with jalapeños! Enjoy as a quick and easy appetizer or snack!
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 14 oz. can artichoke hearts; drained and chopped
- 8 ounces cream cheese; softened
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese; grated or shredded
- 1/2 cup Jack cheese; shredded
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 7 oz. can pickled jalapeños; add more or less for heat
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- tortilla chips, bread or crackers
Place all of the ingredients in a large bowl and beat with an electric mixer until combined, about 1-2 minutes. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and mix again. Transfer the dip to a bowl and serve with your favorite chips, crackers or bread slices. Enjoy!
- Read my blog notes on how to make this a hot dip and how to store leftovers.