Easy Greek Pasta Salad
This 15 minute Easy Greek Pasta Salad is so fresh, light and filled with fresh vegetables, olives and feta cheese! Packed with flavor, zest and hearty ingredients. This makes a perfect side dish for any occasion, especially during the summer!
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 pound Rotelle pasta (wheel shaped pasta) any short pasta will work
- 1 can artichoke hearts; drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives; sliced
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing store bought or homemade
- 1/2 cup pesto
- 1/2 cup feta cheese; crumbled
- 1/3 cup cherry tomatoes; sliced in half
- 1/2 cup corn; drained
- 3 Tbsp green onions; thinly sliced
Bring a large pot of water to a boil and season with salt. Once the water starts to boil, add pasta and cook according to its boxed directions. Once pasta is cooked, drain and let cool.
Once pasta is cooled, add to a large mixing bowl and stir on, Italian dressing, pesto until pasta is completely covered in dressings.
Add in olives, artichoke hearts, feta cheese, tomatoes, corn, and green onions. Mix until everything is combined then garnish with more green onions. Let sit in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Best when enjoyed cold but you can serve this right away as well.