Rainbow Sprinkle Cookies
These Rainbow Sprinkle Cookies are made with pudding mix, rainbow sprinkles, and drizzled with white chocolate making the most delicious treat! They are perfect for any occasion, just swap the sprinkles!
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter; room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg plus 1 egg yolk
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- Dash of salt
- 1 3.5 ounce packet of vanilla pudding
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup of sprinkles; plus 2 Tbsp
- 1/3 cup white chocolate; melted
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet and set aside.
In a bowl with a hand mixer or Kitchen Aid mixer beat the butter, sugars, eggs and vanilla together until combined. Scrape the sides of the bowl when necessary.
Next, add in the baking powder, salt, pudding mix, flour and 1/3 cup sprinkles. Mix until combined.
Scoop cookies with a mini ice cream scoop and place on cookie sheet 2 inches apart. Gently press each cookie down with your hand to flatten (keep in mind, the cookies won't spread too much). Bake for 8-10 minutes. Don't over bake, these are best super soft.
Let cookies cool for 10 minutes, in the meantime melt white chocolate. When cookies are cooled, drizzle white chocolate on top then sprinkle more sprinkles. Enjoy!
- Store leftover cookies in an airtight container in a cool, dry area. Cookies will stay fresh for up to a week.