Classic Three Bean Salad Recipe
This Classic Three Bean Salad Recipe makes a perfect side dish for any meal! Made with easy ingredients and takes 10 minutes to make! Loaded with plenty of flavor and freshness that everyone will enjoy!
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 15 oz. can garbanzo beans; rinsed and drained
- 1 15 oz. can kidney beans; rinsed and drained
- 1 15 oz. can green beans; rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup red onions; finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp. parsley; finely chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 1/2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
In a large bowl, mix together the beans, onions and parsley until combined.
In a separate small bowl, whisk together all of the dressing ingredients.
Add the dressing to the beans and toss to coat. Place the salad in the refrigerator until ready to serve. It's best to let the bean salad sit in the refrigerator for at least an hour to allow the flavors of the dressing to soak up the beans.