Easy Cleanup Chicken Fajitas
Dinner is made easy with these Easy Cleanup Chicken Fajitas! Made with juicy chicken, spices and piled high in a warm tortilla!
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 chicken breasts; sliced in half and then sliced (about 1 lb.)
- 1 medium red onion; thinly sliced
- 1 lime
- 2 bell peppers; thinly sliced (any colors)
- 1/4 cup olive oil; plus 1 Tbsp. to great pan
- 3 Tbsp. cilantro
- 2 cloves garlic; minced
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 jalapeño; seeds removed and diced optional)
- flour tortillas
Place all of the ingredients (except for the tortillas) in a large zip lock bag or large bowl and mix until all of the ingredients are combined.
Heat a large skillet or cooking pan on medium high heat with olive oil. Place the fajita mix in the pan and cook for about 10 minutes and then stir and cook for another 3-5 minutes until the chicken is fully cooked and the chicken is charred.
Enjoy the fajitas piled high on warm tortillas, a salad, or enjoy as is!